Easy, Simple, Delicious!
- 4 Skinless chicken breasts chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1 lb red potatoes chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Red and yellow peppers sliced into 1 inch pieces.
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth if desired - I typically use it to add juice and flavor
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and add chicken, potatoes, veggies, basil, garlic, chicken broth and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary add pepper if desired. Bake for approximately 55 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender! SERVE!!!
Labels: Clean Eating, Easy Recipes, Healthy Chicken Recipes, Healthy Recipes