Chicken is the main meat source that my entire family eats; so, I'm always looking for new ways to switch things up! This recipe is a keeper!
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs or whole wheat panko crumbs (not gluten free)
- 2 tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break open eggs into a shallow dish and scramble well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper, lemon pepper and oregano.
- Dip each side of chicken breast into the egg and then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serve with some brown rice and steamed veggies and you are set!
Labels: Breaded Chicken, Clean Eating Recipes, Lisa Decker recipes, Parmesan Chicken, Successfully Fit