- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking Spray
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken on grill or skillet coated with cooking spray. Grill approximately 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Tastes great served with brown rice or quinoa and fresh vegetable. Also tastes great in salads!
Recipe and Photo from: myrecipes