This is a great alternative to preparing it in the skillet!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 Medium Onion thinly sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp each: dried oregano, basil, and rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to taste
1. Pour the olive oil on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Add chicken breasts, salt and pepper each breast..
3. Put slicked onion on top of chicken then put in all of the dried herbs and garlic cloves.
4. Pour vinegar.
5. Cook on high for 4 hours.
This is served great over whole wheat angel hair pasta, brown rice, or quinoa!
Save the leftovers to make a chicken wrap with a whole wheat tortilla for lunch the next day!
Recipe from: skinnyms
Labels: Clean Eating, Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken, Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes