My family is not big into Mexican food; however, this looked appealing so I gave it a try! To our surprise, it was delicious! The best part was that all I had to do was throw everything in a crock pot and let it cook for the day!
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup / 240 ml black beans
• 1 cup / 240 ml corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
• 1 small jar salsa (your favorite variety)
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml cumin
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml chili powder
• 2 cups / 480 ml cooked brown rice
1. Add to slow cooker: chicken breast, beans, corn, salsa, cumin and chili powder. Mix and cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Serve with cooked brown rice.
Labels: Clean Eating Crockpot Meal, Clean Eating Recipes, Lisa Decker recipes, Mexican Dinner Recipes, Slow Cooker Mexican Dinner, Successfully Fit