I am a fan of spinach dip when I go to parties. Here is a great and easy alternative to store bought dip!
Clean Eating Spinach Dip: (Makes approximately 6 cups)
* 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
* 10 ounce container frozen spinach, thawed
* 8 ounce can water chestnuts, chopped fine
* 2 tbsp onion powder
* ½ tsp salt
1. Using a blender, blend the cottage cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a large mixing bowl, and add all other ingredients.
Stir well! (You can serve either warm or cold).
What to serve with it?
*You can serve the dip with Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips
* You could also get 100% Whole Wheat Tortillas, spread 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil over it, cut into chip size pieces, and bake on a cookie sheet (at 400 degrees) for approximately 15 minutes (flipping half way through).
How much easier can it get?!
Recipe: The Gracious Pantry
Labels: Clean Eating Appetizers, Clean Eating Dips, Lisa Decker recipes, Spinach Dip, Successfully Fit