This is a recipe from the Clean Eating magazine. It makes for a great dinner side dish and is a fun way to spice up a typical baked potato.
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, washed and sliced into 1/8 in. thick rounds
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- Preheat over to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet, drizzle evenly with 2 tsp oil and sprinkle with oregano and pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp oil, salt and lemon zest and toss gently yet thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.