There's nothing better than coming home to a crockpot holding your cooked dinner!
- 6 large, raw chicken breasts
- 1 1/3 cups clean eating BBQ sauce (see below)
- Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Toppings: chopped tomatoes, onions, lettuce, reduced fat cheese
- Put the chicken and sauce in the slow cooker for 5-7 hours on low, or until the chicken easily shreds when stirred.
- Use the tortillas and toppings to create your taco!
Clean Eating BBQ Sauce:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce - no sugar added
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste - no sugar added
- 1 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 4 tbsp. unsulfured molasses
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed.
Recipe from: The Gracious Pantry