21 Day Fix Baked Chicken Breast

I am at the beginning of my 21 Day Fix journey and was anxious to give some of the recipes a try. Tonight, I make the 21 Day Fix Baked Chicken Breast and it was fantastic!  It was a different way to season a boring piece of chicken!  As luck would have it, I forgot to take a picture of my plate before I ate it!  

Note: This recipe uses 1 Red 21 Day Fix Container and 1 Teaspoon

21 Day Fix Baked Chicken Breast, 21 Day Fix, Meal PlanningIngredients:
(Makes 4 servings) 
All-Purpose Seasoning:
* 4 tsp onion powder
* 2 tsp garlic powder
* 2 tsp mustard powder
* 1/4 tsp dried thyme
* 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
* 1 tsp. sea salt

Directions:
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken in ovenproof dish.
3. Drizzle with oil and season with seasoning.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.  
Cooking may vary depending on thickness and weight of the chicken breasts.


I served it with a sweet potato and green beans.  All-in-all, I used 1 red, 1 green, and 1 yellow container, as well as a teaspoon.  I'm anxious to try the Southwestern Seasoning next time!





Labels: , , , , , , , ,