A Look into Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix (Includes Week 3 Meal Plan!)

21 Day Fix Workouts

21 Day Fix Meal PlanningGood Morning!  I can't believe it's already been 2 Weeks of the 21 Day Fix!  I am going in to Week 3 feeling GREAT!  I have energy, I feel less bloated, and I am completely satisfied throughout the day. I thought I would share with you how my week went and some new recipes that I tried.  Although I had a plan, I was a little worried about the start of my week.  My daughter's 4th birthday was on Monday and we took her to an out of town Children's Museum, AKA traveling for the day.  It was the first day since starting the 21 Day Fix that I would not be able to prepare my food as I needed it.  I was confident that I could stay on track so the night before I got everything ready. And no, it didn't take me long at all!  I put my yogurt in my red container, the fruit that I mix it with in the purple container, I brought celery and a teaspoon of all natural peanut butter in my green container, and of course, I had my shake for lunch.  All of that covered me until dinner!  I am proud to say that the day went exactly as planned and I didn't have any slip ups! 

21 Day Fix Treats, Banana Oatmeal CookiesAs part of the 21 Day Fix, you are actually allowed treats!  Everything from wine, to chocolate covered raisins, to banana oatmeal cookies!  So I figured I'd give the banana oatmeal cookies recipe a try. Not to my surprise, they were delicious!  An added plus was that my 2 and 4 year old daughters loved them too!  As per the eating plan, you are allowed to replace one yellow container with 2 (yes 2!) cookies!  
Another plus that happened this week was my new bag of chocolate Shakeology.  I have been drinking the new Strawberry flavor for the past month and while I do really enjoy it, I'm a chocolate girl at heart!  You better believe I opened it and had one once it was delivered to my doorstep! Among many other reasons, I believe my biggest reason why I love my Shakeology is it really cubs my cravings by satisfying my sweet tooth!  

A new dinner that I tried this week was flank steak.  Yes, I've had flank steak before, but not with the special 21 Day Fix Smoky Southwestern Seasoning! Again, I had just enough food to keep me full without feeling overly stuffed.





So, here is my plan for Week 3 of the 21 Day Fix!  Honestly, I'm not trying any new recipes and the only thing that I am switching up a bit is my fruit.  I plan to head to the grocery store this morning and pick up a cantaloupe. I  have found what works for me and I am sticking to it!



Week 3 brings a new challenge.  Double Workouts! As you can see in my plan, I am adding either a 30 minute or a 10 minute workout each day (as per the workout schedule).   It's time to step it up a notch and end the week on a strong note! I can not say enough about these workouts!  I'm not sure I can even pick my favorite at this point.  Although I really like the sweaty cardio workout, I am enjoying the Pilates Fix.  I have found that my flexibility has improved and I'm not having to modify many moves. Another new thing I did this week was try the 10 minute abs fix.  Seriously, it's 10 minutes. How hard could it be, right?!  WRONG!  This is hands down the shortest and most effective ab workout I have EVER done!  I was definitely sore and I can even begin to see some abs poking through! Yay!


So as my first 21 Day Fix Challenge Group is coming to an end, a new one is beginning!  On March 10, 2014,  I am going to help others begin a new health and fitness journey.  I will provide you with the support, motivation, and accountability that will help you maximize your results through the 21 days.  Wouldn't it be nice to know that by April 1 you will feel and look FANTASTIC?! Good news!  The February 21 Day Fix promotion has been extended through the weekend and the challenge packs are no longer on backorder!  You seriously can't beat the price!

Spots are already filling up, so if you are interested in apply to be a part of my next group, please fill out the application below!  I look forward to hearing from you! 

Enjoy your Saturday!
21 Day Fix Challenge Groups






Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,