Are are you interested in being YOUR OWN boss?!

Part and/or Full time opportunity working from home
Ten months ago I had the opportunity to join a Beachbody Challenge Group.  I knew NOTHING about it, other than my friend, and coach, was running it.  I was hoping to lose about 10 pounds and learn how to truly eat "healthy," as I knew my approach to being healthy wasn't correct.  I didn't second guess Shakeology, even though I did ZERO research on it, and I didn't bawk at the price because there were no strings attached and I put full trust in my coach in leading me in the right direction.  This was my overall approach to joining a challenge group because of the prior 12 months leading up to it.  For 12 months, I watched, what is now my coach, post tons and tons of posts on Facebook.  Everything from daily motivation, to nutritional tips, to recipes and Beachbody products.  She was living proof that not only did Beachbody products work, but being a Beachbody coach led her to a path of happiness.


Fast forward 3 months.... As I completed my challenge group, got myself, and my family healthier than we've ever been, I knew that being a Beachbody Coach was a good fit for me.  As a teacher, helping others succeed has always been a part of my life. So, I actively started coaching, which has brought me here today.  I can not say enough about how Beachbody has changed my life.  Aside from getting in the best shape of my life and implementing a healthy lifestyle, I have helped numerous people do the same.

Now that I have been able to build my business and actually earn an income, I have been getting messages about what exactly I do and how it works.  As a result, I have started mentoring coaches on my team through a 60 day Coach Apprenticeship program.  Throughout the 60 days, I will walk my coaches through the daily steps that I take in order to be successful.  GOOD NEWS! I AM READY FOR 5 NEW APPLICANTS!  

Here is a quick snap shot of the opportunity:


So I have to ask.  What would you do with some extra weekly cash?  Would it help pay for some monthly bills that you are struggling with?  Would it pay for you child's dance classes or baseball league?  Would it provide you with a fun family vacation that you won't have to worry about paying off after it's over?  I have to say, I was super excited last month because I made more than enough to pay for my family's summer vacation, which was just booked a few weeks ago!  In fact, in one week my husband and I were able to use my weekly earnings to pay our deposit for our beach condo!  I'm not saying this to brag or boast, I'm telling you this because I want you to see that this is for real! This is a company that values their employees.  This is a company that allows you to put as much or as little time as you want into your business.  You could work it part time or full time because YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS! 

I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity.  Because of Beachbody, I have been able to stay home with my 2 and 4 year old daughters and not have a financial burden.  I don't have to worry about how we are going to pay for any of our expenses and I am able to help support my family with the income that I am making.  

And guess what?  Believe it or not, there are ZERO strings attached!  Yes, that's right!  ZERO!  If you give it a try and discover that maybe it isn't for you, you can stop with no problem at all.  At the very least, you have helped yourself get in shape and live a healthy life while being a product of he product.  

If you are interested in promoting a healthy lifestyle and have a passion for helping others, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!

Again, I only have 5 spots available.  By reserving your spot, you have access to my exclusive coach apprenticeship that will help jump start YOUR business.  

Please fill out the application below in order to be considered for one of the 5 spots.  I will be in contact with you within 24 hours of filling out the application.  









Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

Labels: , , , , , ,