Still at it! 21 Day Fix Update and Meal Plan!

21 Day Fix

Happy Sunday!  I figured I'd do a short progress update on my 21 Day Fix journey and give you a peek at my weekly meal plan.  I'm still loving the FIX and have been getting awesome results!  My energy level is consistent and I feel great overall! I've been trying to stick with the same rotations of meals and snacks because that is just what works for me! I did incorporate a new recipe this week: Bruschetta Chicken. I made a mini version of it last week to taste test (as I'm not a huge tomato fan) and loved it!  So, I am making it for my family this week! 

21 Day Fix snack, healthy snackIn addition, I rotated back to a favorite snack of mine last week and forgot how much I loved it! Cinnamon Dusted Apples with Cottage Cheese.  I've decided to rotate between that and my usual Greek Yogurt for lunch or snack this week.

Living a healthy family lifestyleFor those of you who have been following me, you may already know that when I made the decision to join my first challenge group, as a customer, it was mainly to learn about what eating healthy really means.  My perception of eating healthy was buying "low fat" and 100 calorie foods, as well as limiting how much I was eating throughout the day.   I was noticing that my picky habits and my love for sugary cereal was slowly being passed down to my daughters.  Once I got myself under control, I was successfully able to make the transition for my family.  My dinners got much healthier and the snacks that I was providing to my girls were not sugar filled.  I'm not going to lie and say that they eat clean 100% of the time.  They're kids!  They love fish crackers, cheese and crackers, fruit snacks, cereal, Fig Newtons, etc.  But they also like "healthy" foods too.  The rule in my house is to alternate healthy snacks throughout the day.  So, when it comes time for our mid-morning snack, the three of us sit down and make some good choices.  I often times stick with my veggie omelet and Ezekiel bread and my girls like egg whites (with a squirt of ketchup), all natural peanut butter bananas, and of course, whole grain cinnamon toast.  Every bit of my journey has been worth it to see that my girls are making good choices and modeling after me.  As a parent, your kids want to be like you!  So, why not be the positive influence that they need?!    

Customized Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
I will be facing a few challenges this week.  The girls and I will be eating dinner alone for a couple of nights and I will also heading out to eat on Saturday  night.  So, I have my plan in place.  I've added a little extra Shakeology into my week and have already checked out the menu for where we are going.  I know that if I don't have a plan, then I will slowly get off track and go downhill from there.  Instant gratification just isn't worth it to me anymore.   

Fitness Motivation

So I know that I've mentioned before that I upped my weights for this round of the FIX and I am definitely feeling the burn and seeing the results! I've noticed a huge different in my arms and my workouts have become a bit more intense.  That is what I LOVE about these workouts!  They are so adaptable to meet the needs and ability level to anybody. I will be continuing on this week, being sure to add in the 10 minute Ab Fix every other day, if not more, and am excited to see more results! 

Preseason of my new 21 Day Fix challenge group is officially over tonight and Day 1 will begin tomorrow!  So far, almost everyone is prepped and ready to go!  I can tell the excitement is there and seriously can not wait to see after just one week what successes my challengers will already have!

Fitness Motivation
As you may or may not know, the 21 Day Fix has been a HUGE HIT!  It has sold out multiple times and will be taken off pre-order status by the end of the month.  As a result, I am re-opening my next 21 Day Fix group, which is going to be on April 7th.  It is certainly not too late to join in!  I have decided to add FIVE MORE PEOPLE!  If you are interested in reserving one of the last FIVE spots, please fill out the application below.  I will respond to you within 24 hours (most likely within a couple of hours) with more information and the next steps on joining.  

Just think, by joining in on the April 7th group, you will be well along with your transformation by May, just in time for those shorts and soon after, bathing suits! 

I hope to hear from you!
Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,