Sweet Potato Buffalo Chicken Casserole

A friend of mine posted this recipe last week and I immediately knew I wanted to try it.  It originally came from www.paleoleap.com.  The only changes I made was that I reduced the amount of chicken and sweet potatoes that the original recipe called for.  I knew it would be a hit with my husband because he's a pretty big fan of buffalo chicken and it certainly didn't disappoint!  

Ingredients:



Directions:
  1. Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Add the chicken and sweet potatoes and stir to coat.
  4. Empty the bowl into a casserole dish and bake in the over for approximately 45-50 minutes.  Stir every 10-15 minutes.
  5. Add the green onions (I used a sweet onion) and bacon to the dish and place back in the oven for another 5 or so minutes to let all the flavors combine. 
Enjoy!!!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,