Homemade Salsa

I don't know about you, but salsa is pretty popular in my house!  Even my 2 and 4 year old like it!  So, I'm sure no surprise to you, I decided to search for a healthy recipe that I could try.  As expected, I found a fantastic one!  I found this recipe at www.eat-yourself-skinny.com.  I followed it exactly as is but I am going to note a couple of changes that I will make the next time I make it.

Ingredients:
Health Salsa Recipe

Directions:

Nutritional Content for 1 Serving (1/2 cup)
Calories 34
Fat 0 g
Carbs 7 g
Fiber 2.2 g
Protein 1 g


Ok so this salsa is absolutely delicious, but there are a couple of changes that I plan to make. First, I plan to stick with all fresh ingredients next time.   It had a bit of a strong tomato taste (my opinion only), so I may just stick with 8 or 9 tomatoes and keep it at that.  

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , ,