Southwestern Salad

I came across this recipe through the Beachbody Website around Super Bowl time.  I posted in on my LIKE page because it looked so good but I never had a chance to make it, mainly because I forgot about it! I decided to give it a try for lunch today and it was delicious!  The recipe makes 8 one cup servings, which is perfect for either dinner for the family or lunch for the week!

Ingredients:
Clean Eating Recipe, Southwestern Salad


Directions:

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.  For best flavor, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

Options:  You can eat as is or you can serve over lettuce/spinach.  


Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 157
Sodium: 159 mg
Protein: 5g
Fat 4g
Carbs 26g
Saturate Fat 1g
Fiber: 5g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sugar: 2g


Labels: , , , , , ,