3 Day Refresh - What is it? Check out my Results!


3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh

Whew!  What a 3 days I just had!  So, if you follow me at all then I'm sure you read all about me going to Las Vegas in June for Coach Summit, which is like a big conference full of training's for coaches.  ANYWAYS, while we were there a surprise new product was announced.  The 3 Day Refresh! At first I was a bit skeptical because I have done the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanses and they have been tough for me! So, I listened to the details and figured that I would purchase it and give it a try.  The kit sat on my dinning room table for about a week before I decided to give it a go.  I was a bit quiet about doing it.  I really wanted to stay focused, give it my all, and complete it!  So, let me tell you a little about what exactly it is, and then share with you my results!





Who should do it?
This program is good for anyone who wants a fast, clean break - to drop a few pounds in a hurry or break some bad habits.

What does it consist of?
The 3-Day Refresh consists of 3 daily shakes (not all Shakeology), a fiber drink, plenty of filtered water, a wide variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. By incorporating all of these components throughout the day, your energy and metabolism will stay consistent.  There are several options for your lunch, snacks and dinner so you are not limited to the same thing every day.

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
Shakeology for Breakfast!
Shakeology - You are required to drink Shakeology for your breakfast each day.  Shakeology is a nutritionally dense shake (not a protein shake) that will provide you with energy, curb your cravings, help with regulation, and aide in weight loss. It is loaded with vitamins/minerals and 70+ Super Foods. You are allowed to mix is with water, a serving of fruit (optional), and any of the guilt-free flavorings (optional).

Fiber Sweep - The mid-morning snack throughout the 3 days is called Fiber Sweep.  It is a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers and is meant to gently and naturally eliminate waste from your digestive system.  It is created from whole-ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks.  Psyllium can help naturally lower cholesterol, support healthy blood sugar levels, and may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
Fiber Sweep
Flax and chia are sources of healthy omega-3 fatty acids.

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
Vanilla Fresh Shake
Vanilla Fresh - For lunch and dinner (along with fruits and vegetables) you blend a Vanilla Fresh shake.  This is a high-protein shake that not only helps satisfy your hunger throughout the refresh, but it delivers the essential nutrition your body needs for healthy weight loss.  It is also an excellent source of fiber.  It is both dairy and soy-free. A few facts about Vanilla Fresh include: 20 grams of wholesome plant protein to maintain lean muscle, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics to help promote digestive and immune health, clinically tested potato protein extract to help curb hunger, and NO artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. In MY personal opinion, it tasted a bit like cake batter!






So what do you eat for 3 days?

Here are the specifics from the 3-Day Refresh that you should follow, daily, for 3 days:

*Upon Waking - drink 8-10 oz of filtered water
*Breakfast - Shakeology (blended in 1/14 cups filtered water) + 1 serving of fruit from the provided Refresh list (you can blend it with your Shakeology or eat a la carte).
* Optional: Morning Tea-Stevia allowed. (I was fine with my water)
* Mid-Morning Snack - Fiber Sweep mixed in 1 cup of filtered water
* Lunch -  Vanilla Fresh blended with 1 1/4 cup filtered water + 1 serving from the fruit list, +1 serving from the Vegetable list, +1 serving from the Healthy Fats list
* Afternoon Snack - +1 serving from Vegetable list, +1 serving from Healthy Fats list
* Optional: Afternoon Tea (I was fine with my water)
* Dinner - Vanilla Fresh blended in 1 1/4 cups water, +1 serving from the Dinner list
* Optional: Evening Tea

There are "guilt free" flavorings that you can use in your shakes or on your food, if desired.  They include, but are not limited to: ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, fresh herbs, pure flavor extracts, red wine vinegar.


Now that you know a little about the program, let me share with you how MY 3-Day Refresh went! 
3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Results


First thing first, I sat down and figured out what all I wanted to eat for my fruits, veggies, and dinners.  

Here is the way I planned out my 3 days:
3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Meal Plan


And here is a grocery list covering what I needed for the 3 days:
3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Grocery List


Once I went grocery shopping, I came home and prepped EVERYTHING!  I didn't want to be thrown off AT ALL, so, I wanted to be sure everything was in the fridge ready to go!

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Planning and Prep

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Snacks

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Dinners


I was VERY happy with how my 3-Day Refresh went.  I lost 5.5 pounds by the third morning!!!  I can honestly say that my energy level did NOT drop! That was what I was most afraid about.  I was able to continue with my PiYO workouts without a problem.  I also didn't feel hungry all day.  Everything that I ate was satisfying.  I will say, the first night I did get that typical late night hunger; however, I stuck with my tea and didn't give in. In addition, the fiber sweep was a bit tough for me.  It isn't the best tasting drink, especially for someone who primarily drinks water; however, I knew it had to be done to complete the Refresh, so I did it!  Overall, I feel great!  I am one day post refresh and have not had any sort of cravings.  I did not find that I wanted to binge on food when I woke up this morning (unlike other cleanses that I have done).

3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Refresh Results, 3 Day Refresh Meal Planning and Prep, 3 Day Refresh Meals
3 Day Refresh Results

Due to my love of this new program, I have decided to kick off a BRAND NEW CLEAN EATING REFRESH GROUP on Friday, July 18th!  We will spend the weekend prepping for the 3 Day Refresh and everyone will go through it together on July 21, 22, and 23.  Then, I will spend the remaining 27 days teaching about clean eating and how to keep those lost pounds off, and then some!  You will replace one meal per day with Shakeology for the remainder of the group!  At the end of the group we will measure progress and you will decide which path you want to take from there. 

So, are you in?  Do you have any special events or vacations coming up that you'd like to lose a few extra pounds for? Do you want to use the Refresh to kick off a healthy lifestyle or break some of those bad habits?  This just may be for you!  Fill out the form below to reserve your spot or get more information!



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,