One word.....WOW! My 2 year old stood at the oven for the last few baking minutes because they smelled so good! Sure enough, she ate them right after they cooled down a bit. HUGE success in this house!
(I was able to get 18 muffins from the ingredients below)
- 2 1/2 cups oats (I used old fashioned oats)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup milk - I used Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup zucchini (grated)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
3. Divide mixture in to 15-18 baking cups or you can use a muffin tin that is sprayed with olive oil spray.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve warm or allow to cool and then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Recipe Source: Whole Foods New Body
Labels: Clean Eating, Clean Eating Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Clean Eating Muffins, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit, Zucchini Muffins, Zucchini Recipes