Stuffed Zucchini


A challenger of mine posted this recipe in our group and I thought I'd give it a try. I don't make a lot of zucchini recipes and had some to spare from my parents garden this week, so it's definitely been a zucchini week!  My husband is a non-vegetable person and really liked this dinner!  So....it's a keeper! 


Clean Eating, Stuffed Zucchini, Zucchini Recipes, Meal Planning, Healthy Dinner Ideas,
Stuffed Zucchini 


INGREDIENTS:

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Prepare stuffing: In a large pan on medium-high, heat 1 tsp oil. Add garlic, peppers, onion and mushrooms. Sauté until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add remaining 2 tsp oil, vinegar, bread crumbs and Parmesan. Mix thoroughly.
  3. Spoon an equal amount of stuffing into each zucchini half. Bake on a foil-lined cookie sheet for 15 minutes.

Recipe Source: Clean Eating Magazine 

Labels: , , , , , ,