Baked Apple Crisp

I came across this recipe on the Team Beachbody website and HAD to give it a try!  As soon as I saw it I added the ingredients that I needed to my grocery list. So, after dinner tonight it took me about 10 minutes to prep and about 25-30 minutes in the oven.  It was mouth watering good! 
Healthy Desserts, Fall Recipes, Baked Apple Crisp
Baked Apple Crisp

Ingredients:
4 cups peeled, sliced apples
3 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, divided use
1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided use
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup finely chopped raw walnuts

Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine apples, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, and ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, walnuts, remaining 1 Tbsp. maple syrup, and remaining ½ tsp. cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
21 Day Fixers this would be 1/2 yellow, 1 purple, and 1/2 blue/orange


Enjoy!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,