I always love to try new cookie recipes that involve little ingredients and not many steps! I came across this recipe online and thought I'd give them a try. They are similar to the 21 Day Fix Banana Oatmeal Cookies but have a couple of different ingredients. If you like banana bread then you will definitely love these!
Ingredients: (makes about 6 cookies)
- 1 medium ripe bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 Tbsp oats
- 1 packet Stevia
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat over to 350 degress
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and drop 6 two tablespoon sized cookies onto the sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Allow to cook (about 10 minutes or so) before eating.
You can add additional ingredients like: raisins, chocolate chips, almonds, coconut, etc.
Recipe Source; Simply Taralynn