I occasionally like to swap out my morning Shakeology for a new oatmeal recipe and boy am I glad I did today! If you like pumpkin, this is a MUST try!
|Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal|
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 packet of Stevia
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans (Unfortunately, I was out!)
- Add oats and water to bow and heat in microwave for about two minutes.
- Stir in almond milk, pumpkin puree, and Stevia.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, pumpkin puree, and chopped pecans on top!
Labels: Lisa Decker, Oatmeal Recipes, Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal, Pumpkin Recipes, Successfully Fit