If you follow me at all then you know that when it comes to meat, I eat a lot of chicken! So, I'm always searching for new chicken recipes. This recipe came from the new Insanity Max 30 Nutrition Guide. While the plain Cumin Baked Chicken was good, my husband and I just wanted a little extra flavor so I added my own little twist to the recipe.
|Cumin Baked Chicken|
- 4 (6-7oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 Tbsp fresh made or all natural salsa (no added sugar)
- chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place chicken in an over proof dish.
- Drizzle with oil. Season with cumin
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Pull out of oven and add salsa.
- Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Add chopped cilantro for garnish.
To complete the meal I served it with 1 cup of broccoli and 1/2 cup brown rice.
Labels: Clean Eating, Cumin Baked Chicken, Health Chicken Recipes, Insanity Max 30 Recipes, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit