Simple. Easy. Delicious.
5 Ingredients (plus the taco shells/tortillas) and a Crock Pot is all you need!
- 4 raw, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bell peppers (I used a red and green one)
- 1 cup natural salsa (no sugar added)
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 sweet onion
- Hard taco shells or 100% whole wheat tortillas
- Place the chicken in the crock pot.
- Add the salsa.
- Top with the black beans, peppers, and onions.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until chicken can be pulled apart easily.
- Serve in hard taco shells or on whole wheat tortillas