This is a FANTASTIC (and super yummy) kid friendly snack! There is a little chocolate in there to sweeten things up a bit too!
|Peanut Butter and Apple Nachos|
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp semi sweet dark chocolate chips
- Slice apples and place on a serving dish / plate.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Place in microwave for about 10 seconds (enough so that it can drizzle)
- Drizzle over apples.
- Top with chocolate chips!