Talk about a DELICIOUS and guilt-free treat!! This recipe is directly from the Fixate Cookbook and it is certainly a keeper in this house! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
|Homemade Chunky Monkey Ice Cream|
Ingredients: (4 servings)
- 3 ripe medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 1-2 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- 4 tsp chopped dark chocolate
- 4 tsp sliced raw almonds
- Place bananas in a plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Place bananas and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth. Add 1 to 2 Tbsp almond milk if needed (for creamier texture).
- Divide ice cream evenly between four servings bowls; top evenly with chocolate and almonds.
- Serve immediately.