When Opportunity Knocks....

What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Beachbody Coach, Work from Home, Health and Fitness Coach, Health and Fitness Job, Meal Planning 

Opportunity....that word meant nothing to me in the past.  I was "comfortable" with my life. I married a great guy, I had a great teaching job, we had/have two healthy, beautiful daughter's and our days just kept chugging along.   I really had nothing to complain about.  But I wasn't fully happy.  As the days went by I couldn't help but to have that little voice in my head and that gut feeling that I was meant to do something more, or at least something else.  To be honest, up until about 4 years ago I had just assumed that if all went well I would retire from my local school district in my elementary teaching job.  I never ONCE thought in my mind that I would want to quit my job in order to stay home with my kids. In fact, I wasn't even positive that I WANTED kids after starting my job!  I was very career focused and goal driven.  As the saying goes....everything changed after my kids came along (for the better of course!).  

The days of dropping off and picking up my kids at the sitter never got easier, the negativity of my job was starting to have a major impact on me, and I decided one day that I wanted a changed.  It was as simple as that!  The word opportunity meant a little more to me at that point.  I had looked in to some opportunities but nothing felt right.  


What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Beachbody Coach, Work from Home, Health and Fitness Coach, Health and Fitness Job, Meal Planning

 I ended up taking a year off from my job to see if I could truly be a stay at home mom.  Well, before the leave even started I discovered this little thing called Beachbody Coaching.  I had spent that Summer in an online accountability group with my Coach to help get myself healthy again.  I had thought about that big word, opportunity, the entire Summer.   I was watching my Coach run these groups and I was seeing how she was building this business from the comfort of her own home while having two kids (under 2) at home.  I was watching her TEACH others how to be healthy.  I couldn't help but to think that this was the perfect situation for me, since I have a strong teaching background and my girls were also both under 2.  

What did I do?  I decided to jump in with two feet, take a risk, and become an entrepreneur! I know, a little crazy, huh? But here's the thing....

You know that gut feeling that I'm talking about?  The one where in the back of your mind you think "I"d like to try something, but I'm afraid to disrupt the current comfort zone."  That was the feeling I kept getting and it just wouldn't go away!  So I had to see if this whole Beachbody Coaching thing would work for me.  At the time, aside from doing my own research (which we all know isn't always effective on the Internet) and chatting with my Coach, I had to just give it a shot and learn the logistics as I go.   While we do, as Coaches, learn as we go, there are different opportunities available to see if this job would be a good fit.  

Let me introduce to you, an OPPORTUNITY that YOU are invited to!


What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Beachbody Coach, Work from Home, Health and Fitness Coach, Health and Fitness Job, Meal Planning, Beachbody Coach Sneak Peek

So, what the heck does this mean?  Well, I'm paying it forward!  If YOU have that gut feeling that being a health and fitness Coach is something you'd like to explore, then join me on Monday, February 22nd for a 3 day peek in to what Beachbody Coaching is all about! 

Have you had those thoughts of:
 *Is it a scam?
*Is it a pyramid scheme?
*Do I have to be a nutritionist or a personal trainer?
*Do I need to be at my goal weight/body?
*Does it take a lot of time?
*How do you make money?
*Can I do this if I already have a full time job? 
*Is it worth it?

If so, then take this FREE opportunity to see if it would be a good fit for you! Yes, it's FREE too! The only stipulation is that you can't already be a Coach and you can't already be actively working with a Coach. 
There is NO sign up, obligation, or commitment necessary.  For 3 days I will be posting the logistics of Coaching and sharing how it works on my team, Team Successfully Fit!  If at the end of the group you don't feel it would work for you, no worries!  You truly have NOTHING to lose!  

I have to say, Beachbody Coaching has given me the freedom and flexible schedule to create a lifestyle that my family is truly happy with.  This was a missing component that I was looking for!

So, if you are open minded and would like to see what this opportunity is all about, please fill out and submit the form below and I will be in touch! 

What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Beachbody Coach, Work from Home, Health and Fitness Coach, Health and Fitness Job, Meal Planning, Beachbody Coach Sneak Peek


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,