Building a Successful Business on Part Time Hours



In June of 2013 I decided that I needed to make an all around life change.  At the time, I had two babies, was working as a sixth grade teacher, and just an overall busy mom!  I NEVER put myself first and that includes my health.  Dinners were all about finding whatever was the quickest to throw in the oven or the microwave.  On top of that, I was at a tough spot in my career.   My heart will always belong to teaching; however, child care issues came about for my own daughters and we simply couldn't find somewhere (without a waiting list) to get them in to for the following Fall when I would be returning back to work. 

With all of that being said, I decided to push the stress off with getting myself back on tack to living a healthy life.  I was constantly drained and exhausted and while I THOUGHT I was eating somewhat healthy, I really wasn't at all.  So I decided to join a Beachbody Challenge group, give Shakeology a try, and make it a priority to implement daily exercise in to my already busy schedule.  I chose TurboFire because it seemed fun and upbeat (and I was right)!  I spent my Summer trying new recipes and making my own health transformation. I gained my energy back, started making much healthier meals, got over the fact that I don't really like to cook, and just DID IT!  I absolutely fell in love with the challenge group I was in.  I had daily check ins, I learned A TON about eating healthy, and I was provided with that daily motivation from both my Coach and the other women in the group. It was an overall success!! 
 
By August, my husband and I decided that it would be best if I take a one year leave of absence from my teaching position.  In doing that, I would be able to stay home with our daughter's and put the child care issue on the back burner.  I am very grateful that I was in a position to be able to do that and never took that for granted.  Around the same time, I started looking in to becoming an actively working Beachbody Coach.  I was actually already a Coach so that I could get my products for cheaper but I felt a strong connection between Coaching and my passion for teaching.  I knew that while I would love being home with my girls, I was truly going to miss being in the classroom.  So, I got hooked up in to a Coach training, learned the business and then got to work! 

There was one problem though.....despite what some people think, stay at home moms don't exactly have all day to do whatever they want!  In fact, they have very little time!!  I almost felt just as busy being at home!  I was determined to prove to myself that I COULD have the best of both worlds.  To me, the best of both worlds included staying home with my girls while also working from home earning a stable income.  

Fast forward to today, April 2016.  I have been paying it forward by running multiple accountability groups each month to help OTHERS figure out how to get themselves healthy, happy, and feeling confident. In addition, for the past several months I run multiple coach training groups to help my Coaches AND their Coaches build a business of their own!   I am 100% happy with my job and truly couldn't ask for anything more.  The best part is, I have been able to figure out how to build my business while working around being a stay at home mom.  While there are some things that I am able to do a bit more freely throughout the day than some others who aren't at home, for the most part, my days are spent as a mom.  A couple mornings a week my youngest daughter goes to preschool for a few hours and other than that, I put my time in in the evenings (mainly Sunday through Thursday) after my girls are in bed.  I have designed WHEN I want to work and how much effort I want to put in as well! As a result, yes, I have been able to more than replace my teaching income and I have several Coaches who are well on their way to do the same!

Coaching has given my family FREEDOM and FLEXIBILITY.  My fear of becoming a one income family and struggling to provide our kids with what we want to give them never developed more than a thought.  We have been able to continue our family vacations and small weekend trips, we didn't struggle with the extra spending over the holidays, and most importantly, I am able to be home with my girls while taking part in changing others lives.  

Often times I hear "I don't have time to do what you do."  Trust me, I get that overwhelming feeling!  But the thing is, if you don't have a lot of time, THAT'S OK!!  You work with what you have and you learn the tips to being efficient in the process!  A book that I have all of my new Coaches read is The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.  It's a great book for anyone to read, not just Coaches :)  It talks about how your simple actions day in and day out compound in to something greater.  


So, I am excited to announce that I am going to be offering a FREE 3 Day Sneak Peek in to what Beachbody Coaching is all about! It is going to run from Monday, April 25th - Wednesday, April 27th.  


Prior to getting involved with Beachbody I was a very very private person. I didn't know anything about social media, let alone network marketing, I felt like I didn't have any time in my day, I didn't want to bother my friends and family, I didn't want to be annoying, and I WAS AFRAID TO FAIL.  I really knew nothing about the business aside from a brief conversation I had with my Coach and I can honestly say I didn't know what I was doing AT ALL when I first started! I didn't even have a bigger picture!  I kind of just went with it but deep inside, this very detailed oriented girl ended up doing a ton of my own research to figure out the basics. 


Although my approach certainly wasn't a bad approach, to prevent others from spending so much time researching, I like to host these 3 Day Sneak Peek groups to explain how my team works, the training's available, and of course the logistics of the business. 

If you are concerned about the issues below, then this group is for you!

* I don't know anything about social media.
*  I am not "healthy" or "in shape" myself.
* I don't have time.
* I don't want to bother my friends and family.
* I don't know enough people.
* I am shy.  
* I don't know how to help others get healthy.

 Throughout the 3 days I am going to provide you with 10 different posts explaining what Coaching is like on my team, Team Successfully Fit.  You will have full access to the posts and you will be able to ask any and all questions that you have that you don't feel have been answered for you already. 

To join the closed Facebook group, you can click HERE.   Once you click "join" I will send you a message to be sure you are wanting to access the group and then accept you in!!  If you would prefer, you can also fill out the application below, especially if you have some questions before making the decision to join. 

----> PLEASE NOTE: This group is only for those who are NOT already working with a Coach


At the end of the 3 days, if you decide that Coaching is not a good fit for you, then you don't sign up!!  There are no strings attached to this group. You don't have to sign up or purchase ANYTHING.  You simply log in to the closed Facebook group each day to check out my posts and ask questions. 


If you DO decide you would like to sign up and would like to get your business up and running, then you will be invited to my personal Coach Training Series that begins on Monday, May 9th.  This training will provide you with the basics of getting your business up and running while providing you with the tools and tips that have helped me do the same!  Both group and 1:1 support will be provided.  More details about this group will be coming! 


My one request is this....don't over think it!  I had this whole "Coaching" thing in the back of my mind for MONTHS before I decided to commit.  I kept thinking that my plate was already full enough and that I didn't have the time.  I didn't have a free group to explain what Coaching was all about. I spent my own time researching and finding answers (which I never knew if they were accurate or not).  So, if you are intrigued in the least with this opportunity then I encourage you to have an open mind and see (in a free group) if it would be a good fit for you. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Legal Disclaimer:  Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opporunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.




Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Labels: , , , , , , ,