What is a Beachbody Coach? My journey and where I am at now.


Passion. Drive. Determination. Purpose.

What are you passionate about?
What drives you to live a happy, successful life?
Do you have that determination to get there if you aren't already?
Have you discovered your purpose?

This has been such a bitter sweet week for me.  Three years ago at this time I was starting a new school year as a sixth grade teacher.  A new group of students to meet, teach, inspire, and motivate.  Teaching has always been a part of who I am.  Having a passion for what you decide to do in life is so important.  I always had those first week jitters just as kids have going in to the new school year. But life took a different path for me.  It certainly wasn't expected.  In fact, if you would have asked me about 6 years ago I would have been dead set on telling you that I would retire from teaching at 35 years.

 Then I had my own kids.  Life changed. My personal priorities changed.


What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,
3 years ago I decided to put my passion of teaching on the back burner so that I could stay home with my daughters.  I was tired of that terrible feeling I would get every day dropping them off at the sitters.  I hated that rushed feeling I would have when I would pick them up, get home, cook dinner, pack for the next day, play for a bit, tuck them in bed, then repeat it all over again. I especially didn't like the craziness of calling off, making sub plans, or finding a sitter on the days that they were sick.  Believe me, I give parents A TON of credit for working full time outside of the home.  But honestly, I discovered that that type of craziness just wasn't for me.  As much as I loved teaching my students, I had that "gut" feeling that I was needed elsewhere.

While I was granted my one year leave of absence I was SO excited to have the opportunity to take and pick up my daughter from her 1/2 day preschool class, to not have to worry about the evening rush to prepare for the next day, and to not have to think twice when either of my daughters got sick. BUT, as a very career driven person, I knew that I was going to need something else to work towards.  I honestly didn't have a plan (which was very odd for me), and I wasn't even sure I would have the patience and mindset to stay home all day with the girls after coming off of 9 years of working full time and feeling like I never had a chance to breathe.

{Enter Beachbody}

What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,
I decided to reach out to my friend (my personal Coach) and see what this Coaching business was all about.  After our discussion I decided to go ahead and sign up.  There really wasn't any convincing and truth be told, I was 99% positive that I was going to sign up before the conversation even happened!  It was that "gut" feeling that I had.  Of course I had those doubts and fears just like everyone else but I didn't let that stop me.       
What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,
It was scary and in the back of my mind I kept telling myself that in a year I could always go back. But deep down I knew I wasn't. Deep down I knew that when I turned my badge and computer in to the school district that I wouldn't be getting it back.


You know that "gut" feeling that people talk about? That was what I had. That "gut" feeling was something that I had for almost 2 years before I decided that I needed to go with it. While I had and still have a great passion for teaching, I knew that there was something bigger and better out there {for me}. I followed that gut instinct, I worked hard, I was driven to succeed, and I discovered my purpose.

My point? You don't have to feel stuck. You can do something about it. The question is, are you ready to follow that feeling? 

What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,  
Coaching has opened SO many doors for me.  For starters, my family is much healthier!  I can properly teach my daughters what it means to eat healthy, incorporate daily exercise, and just have a healthy lifestyle.   Sure, they like their junk and yes, they do get it; but we have that good balance.  I can honestly say that I feel like I am being a positive role model and that the decisions I am making will and are impacting them.

In addition, I LOVE that I am still able to incorporate my love of teaching into this new career path.  I run online groups where I teach others how to meal plan, provide tips, suggestions, motivation, and accountability in reaching their health and fitness goals.  

Through this passion I have been able to create a stable income for my family.  When I fully resigned from my teaching position, while I knew that we could financially make it work, a part of me was definitely a bit concerned.  No matter how much money you are making, when you cut a full income out, things change!  Within the past 3 years of Coaching I have been able to replace my  teaching income and then some.  What took me 9 years of teaching to finally earn in a yearly salary, took me less than 3 years by working less hours, having less stress, and doing it all from my home.  It's not something I talk much about or even dwell on, but I think it's important for people to know the potential of this business. 


I have been able to find that balance between spending time with my kids, being there when they need me, AND incorporating business hours to build my  business.  I've done this from my "office," which is located in the corned of my kids playroom! Yes, I have failed at things. Yes, I had many learning lessons.  Yes, I was new to this social media thing.  But I worked hard and figured it out!  

I am not writing all of this to brag or to compare.   I am writing it to show that when you put your mind to something, you WILL achieve those goals. 

As a result, I have developed a Coach Basics training for my new Coaches to help THEM get THEIR businesses up and running successfully.   I have taken my learning lessons along with the basics of the business and condensed it in to a 15 day training.

After reading all of this are you getting that "gut" feeling? 

Are you not sure if Beachbody Coaching would be a good fit for you? Don't worry, I've got you covered! My 3 day virtual sneak peek group begins on Monday, August 29, 2016. 

We are a team that is within the top 1% of the entire company and I am looking to add more motivated, passionate, and driven individuals who are ready to dream big and crush goals. 

  If you are intrigued with the Coaching business and you are NOT already working with a Coach, then I am inviting YOU! 

What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,

 Whether you want to give it a try as a side job or turn it into something big, you can get the info and make that decision! 

What will you learn about?

I will address the common misconceptions that you may hear about including the time involved, your commitment, how to make money, how to fit it in to your already busy schedule, what is expected of you, the different routes you can take, and much more!

---> This group is FREE, the only stipulation is that you are not already working with a Beachbody Coach. <---


If you decide that you'd like to jump in to the Coaching world, then I am accepting up to 5 new Coaches into my 15 day new Coach Training group that begins on September 5th. There is no re-inventing the wheel. I have developed a systematic approach where I train my new Coaches to help them get a successful start.


If you don't open your mind to the possibilities then you'll never know what's out there!

So why not find out what opportunities are out there? Find out what options you have and decide for yourself if it would be a good fit. If you are interested in being added to the Coaching sneak peek group, fill out the application below and I will be in touch! 
 It's totally free and there is no required purchase.
What is a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach information, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Top  Beachbody Coach Teams,
It's YOUR turn to be Fearless and Fabulous!


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , ,