This is an extremely common crock pot recipe and there are tons of variations, but, I wanted to share with you what I personally did because it was a big hit with my entire family! It was SO simple to put together and I just turned the crock pot on for a while and of course, dinner was ready right on time with very little clean up! The amounts of each ingredient can vary based on the number of people you are feeding. The ingredients list below served 4 people. This is a super easy recipe to adjust!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
|Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans Crock Pot Dinner|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound of fresh green beans (about 2 1/2 cups)
- About 2 1/2 to 3 cups of red potatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- Start by placing the chicken in the middle of a crock pot.
- Next, add green beans to one side.
- Add red potatoes to the other side. (you will need to mound them high to the side)
- Whisk together lemon juice, oregano, honey, and garlic then pour mixture evenly over top the chicken, potatoes, and green beans.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
Viola! Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Labels: 21 day fix approved dinner, Chicken Recipes, Clean Eating, Crock Pot Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Lisa Decker, Meal Planning, Quick Dinner Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Successfully Fit