Week 3 Core De Force Review


Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 3

Good Monday Afternoon! It's cold and dreary here in Central PA so I thought I would sit down with the fire going, a fuzzy blanket, and write a blog post!  I have had quite a few questions coming in after my Week 2 Core De Force review where I shared my midpoint results from the program.  It peaked some interest in many woman and I am so excited to help them get started with what is now my FAVORITE home fitness program!  If you missed my other reviews check them out below:



What is Core De Force?
Week 1 Review
Week 2 Review and Mid Point Results

SO, it's time for a Week 3 update!  Truth be told, I got off track a bit.  Week 3 fell over Thanksgiving week.  I got most of the workouts in, I didn't really overdo it on Thanksgiving, but I just didn't feel good about moving on.  Instead of heading in to Week 4, I decided to repeat Week 3. And you know what? I'm glad I did!!  I felt much more focused, less distracted, got all of my workouts in, and stayed on track with my nutrition for the most part.  At this point I am having that 80/20 balance of eating healthy but still treating myself to a cheat here and there. I didn't need to fully start over, I didn't give up, I didn't create a million excuses. I did what I had to do which was get right back on track! It happens! It's a part of life.  This time of year is tough between the holiday food temptations, shopping, stress of getting everything done, and just the craziness of the holiday season in general!

So what does Week 3 bring?  For starters, the workouts continue to be intense and there are some double days!
Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 3

Monday
-->MMA Power - Using explosive and defensive-style movements, this fast-paced cardio conditioning workout will help you carve a tight lean body.

-->Core Kinetics - Strengthen your powerhouse with unique MMA-inspired moves that help carve flat abs and tight obliques.

 Tuesday
--> Dynamic Strength - Low on impact, but high on intensity, this no-equipment, bodyweight throwdown helps carve impressive definition.

-->5 Minute Core on the Floor - The ultimate core finisher-5 challenging plank movements to help burn the belly and define, flatten, and tone the tummy.

Wednesday
-->MMA Power

-->Core Kinetics

Thursday
-->Power Sculpt - A total-body burner that uses explosive power and interval training to help sculpt lean muscle and build next-level endurance.

-->5 Minute Core on the Floor


 Sneak Peek of Power Sculpt Below!


Friday
MMA Plyo - What happens when you combine Boxing, Muay Thai and plyometrics into one workout? You get a total-body shred designed to knockout hundreds of calories and spike your fat burn into overdrive.
 Sneak Peek of MMA Plyo Below!

Saturday
-->Dynamic Strength

-->5 Minute Core on the Floor



Sunday
-->Active Recovery - Recharge for the week ahead with this rest day workout that focuses on form and technique to fight muscle stiffness and soreness.

Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 3
Overall the workouts really pack a punch in terms of burning calories and fat.  I am always a sweaty mess when I'm done!  With that being said, I am still drinking Beachbody's Energize to give me a good boost of energy before my workout. It allows me to push hard, stay better focused, and burn more calories! With the increase in workouts I did notice that I was a bit hungrier than usual; however, that problem is easily solved! In Week 3 of Core De Force you get an extra fruit and an extra healthy fat, which you will need!


 Another bonus is that if you are a Club Member and can access Beachbody on Demand, there are actually 2 additional Core De Force workouts available!  These extra workouts are NOT available to purchase in DVD form. I'm anxious to give those a try once I complete round 1! 

I did follow a meal plan for the third week.  I find it to be so much easier to stay on track when there is a plan in place.  

Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Meal Plan
Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Banana Pie Oatmeal
 I really haven't made anything brand new but I will give you a peek in to a yummy meal that I had.  I typically like my eggs in the morning; however, I sometimes throw in some steel cut oats (or old fashioned oats) too!  Mix those up with 1/2 banana, walnuts, and some cinnamon and you've got yourself a delicious breakfast!


 And as always, I do still incorporate my daily Shakeology. I know that my body is getting the proper nutrients in needs not to mention that it's a meal that takes no brain power to plan out or put together.  It's delicious and fulfilling but also PERFECT for this time of year! Why?  Because there are SO many holiday recipes that you can use with it!!  Candy Cane, Snickerdoodle, Gingerbread, etc.  It's the perfect so
lution to avoid those holiday cookies! 


Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Candy Cane Shakeology
Candy Cane Shakeology

And there you have it! Week 3 is a wrap and I am currently a couple of days in to week 4!!  I can't wait to share my thoughts, results, and upcoming groups where YOU can get started with Core De Force! 


Speaking of, my next accountability group will be starting planning week on January 2, 2017!  It will lead right in to the Beachbody Health Bet which will start on January 9th.  Who WOULDN'T want to earn free money while being held accountable to their health and fitness goals in the new year!!  Details on this group are coming; however, if you would like an early access spot, I am doing a December giveaway this month! When the prizes are gone, they're gone!  I've got TWO 3-Day Refresh kits and 6 planners that will help you plan out your meals, goals, and progress! Hit me up for the detail!  

Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
December Giveaway!
So what are you waiting for?  These giveaways won't last long!  If you'd like details about my Beachbody Health Bet group then fill out the application below or email me at lisamareidecker@yahoo.com!! 


Let's be honest, there is never a perfect time. We are always going to have obstacles in the way.  Sometimes we just have to take that jump and see where it let's us go! Don't be afraid of reaching your desired goals. Be more concerned about not attempting. 
Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

Core De Force, Core De Force Calendar, Core De Force Meal Plan, Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 3, Core De Force Workouts, Online Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker




The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,