I have a DELICIOUS recipe for you! This was a hit with the fam so of course, it's now on the dinner rotation! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
**I do want to note that most Greek Chicken recipes include a 14 ounce can of marinated artichokes (drained and chopped) but my husband and I are not artichoke fans. Feel free to add them if you are!**
|Greek Chicken Pasta|
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped in to 1 inch chunks
- 1 16- ounce box of pasta (I chose whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp chopped black olives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook until no longer pink (about 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add tomato, feta cheese, artichokes (if using), parsley, oregano, lemon juice, and cooked pasta.
- Cook and stir until heated through (about 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, top with chopped olives and serve.
Labels: Chicken Pasta, Greek Chicken, Greek Chicken Pasta, Greek Pasta, Healthy Dinner, Lisa Decker, Pasta recipes, Successfully Fit