Beachbody on Demand All Access Membership PROMOTION!




If you follow me on any of my social media sites, then you may have noticed some big news that Beachbody announced this week!  In January 2017, Customers and Coaches had a brand new option that  truly was the revolution of at-home fitness!!

All Access Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Workouts, Home Fitness, Home Workouts, Lisa Decker, Online Health and Fitness groups, 3 Day Refresh, Meal Planning, Spring Detox, Lisa Decker
Beachbody on Demand ALL ACCESS was launched and more people than ever took advantage, including myself!   I can remember back in the day using my old Pilates VCR tapes and then thinking that DVD's were just the absolutely coolest invention! So, for a greater part of my life I collected DVD after DVD of movies, workouts, games, etc.

 When Beachbody first announced their concept of Beachbody on Demand in January of 2015 I wasn't that excited. I mean, why would I need that if I have my DVD's, right?  Using my laptop, ipad, iphone, and/or smart TV to access my workouts?  That's too much work!  But as the world evolves we are seeing more and more of live streaming and streaming of movies, TV shows, and now, workouts!  Things change!! And a lot of times, they change for the better!

So, as a Coach I gave in and tried out Beachbody on Demand and boy am I glad I did!  Times are changing and I would expect Beachbody to be right on top of that!  For well over a year now I've been streaming my workouts right through Beachbody on Demand! Why?
#1 it's easy and convenient! (no more commercials / ads).
#2 I can take my workouts anywhere I go.
#3 I don't have to worry about scratching a DVD and causing it to skip (let alone losing it all together!).
#4 EVERYTHING is right at my fingertips including nutrition plans, program guides, schedule of workouts
#5 There are exclusive (non DVD) workouts that area AWESOME!


I could probably go on and on but I'll spare you and get to the point!  Beachbody announced their  ALL-ACCESS Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack a few months ago! I'm sure your thought right now is....ok, big deal. What's that?
All Access Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Workouts, Home Fitness, Home Workouts, Lisa Decker, Online Health and Fitness groups, 3 Day Refresh, Meal Planning, Spring Detox, Lisa Decker
Beachbody on Demand All Access
Well let me tell you!  Under the current Beachbody on Demand (BOD) membership you can access over 25 programs, exclusive workouts, etc but the one downfall is a lot of the newer and/or more popular programs (21 Day Fix, PiYO, Cize, Country Heat, etc) were not fully unlocked.  You could do one sneak peek workout and that's it! In order to unlock them you either had to pay to digitally unlock or purchase the DVD's.  This is no longer!! With the All-Access Challenge Pack EVERY SINGLE BEACHBODY HOME FITNESS PROGRAM IS UNLOCKED AND READY TO USE!!  This includes the deluxe workouts too!  Oh, and they are unlocked for a FULL YEAR (with the opportunity to renew your membership after that year).  How cool is that?!  So let me answer some questions that you may be thinking right now.

A few other HUGE perks include: 
  • Exclusive only workouts that can not be purchased in DVD form. 
  • Fixate Cooking show that is uploaded with new recipes every Friday (also includes PDF's of recipes and grocery lists)
  • The biggest perk: ALL NEW 2017 WORKOUTS that Beachbody releases will be automatically uploaded into the On Demand library at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!  AND the first new program will be announced in APRIL 2017! 
What is included in the annual Beachbody on Demand All Access Challenge Pack?

All-Access Challenge Pack Components (Nutrition + Fitness + Support = Results!)
  • Nutrition: 30-day supply of Shakeology, Portion Fix container system, plus all the nutrition guides and recipes available on Beachbody On Demand.
  • Fitness: Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand membership, with access to every program, including upgraded versions and new programs added throughout the year.
  • Support: Access to my monthly virtual accountability groups throughout 2017 as well as 1:1 support, motivation, and accountability!  
 
All Access Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Workouts, Home Fitness, Home Workouts, Lisa Decker, Online Health and Fitness groups, 3 Day Refresh, Meal Planning, Spring Detox, Lisa Decker How can I stream my workouts?

What do I offer as a Coach?
As a Coach, I provide daily support in the form of small groups (through my virtual accountability groups) and 1:1.  I have been on my fitness journey for over 3 years now and have learned and educated myself on the importance of both nutrition and fitness.  I've been able to make that transition with my family into a healthy lifestyle with a true balance.  I love sharing my tips, motivation, recipes, and personal experiences with others to help them make this same very important life change.
→I do want to note that my groups are for my personal customers ONLY.

On April 17th, I am kicking off my Spring Detox accountability group.  It will be right after Easter so we can rid our bodies of that Easter Candy and get in shape for the upcoming Summer season! 


All Access Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Workouts, Home Fitness, Home Workouts, Lisa Decker, Online Health and Fitness groups, 3 Day Refresh, Meal Planning, Spring Detox, Lisa Decker
Beachbody on Demand All Access Sale

This sounds GREAT! BUT, how much does it cost?
As you were reading through this post I'm sure you thought it all sounds fantastic, but in the back of your mind you were probably thinking....this is going to cost a fortune.  BUT GUESS WHAT?!  As a LIMITED TIME SPRING INTO HEALTH APRIL PROMOTION, Beachbody has decided to SLASH the price! When this pack was first released it came out at $199.  Quite frankly, that is a pretty good deal.  

→BUT, the price has been cut to $160!!! SAY WHAT?!

That's right.  For $160 you get your FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP, PORTION FIX NUTRITION PLAN / CONTAINERS & A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF SHAKEOLOGY!  To put this in perspective, Shakeology alone is $130 plus shipping and if you were to purchase everything in DVD form that is offered on Beachbody on Demand (which technically you can't since there are so many exclusive workouts), it would be over $5,000!!!  I know this sounds a little "salesy" but it's hard not to be excited at this AMAZING opportunity! 

There is even an option to get a 3 Day Refresh Kit with this pack! To check out full details click on the links below:
Option 1:  Beachbody on Demand All Access Challenge Pack
Option 2: Beachbody on Demand All Access KICKSTART Challenge Pack (includes 3 Day Refresh). 


I want 2017 to be YOUR YEAR and it's not too late to get strated!  I want to help you make a change that will have a positive impact on both you and your family. Instead of thinking of all of the reasons why you "can't,"  think of all of the reasons why you SHOULD and why you CAN!  

All Access Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody on Demand, Beachbody Workouts, Home Fitness, Home Workouts, Lisa Decker, Online Health and Fitness groups, 3 Day Refresh, Meal Planning, Spring Detox, Lisa Decker

So now I ask....Are you in?! 
Fill out the application below and I will be in touch within 24 hours! You can also email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com
 
 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,