Why is NOW the time to join Team Beachbody?

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Business, Health and Fitness Business, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Information, Beachbody Coach Training Group, Team Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
If you follow me at all, I'm sure it is not a surprise to hear how much I LOVE being a health and fitness Coach.  I started Coaching when I decided to take a leave of absence from my full time teaching position so that I could stay home with my 2 daughters.  Why?  Because I am a career and goal driven person and I felt that I needed something "on the side" to do and work towards while also staying home.  Here we are almost 4 years later and it turns out, I never went back to my classroom.

Being able to work from home seems a bit surreal to me.  I heard of others doing it but never in my wildest dreams did I think it was something that I could {or would} ever do.  Like everyone else, I was a bit skeptical but I honestly pushed those thoughts aside rather easily and jumped right in.

Did I have any social media experience?  ABSOLUTELY NOT!  In fact, I had created a Facebook account less than a year prior to signing up as a coach and while I don't remember the exact number, I know I had less than 100 Facebook friends.  Pinterest?  Sure, I used it to find some teaching ideas but that's it!  Instagram? Nope, no account.  A blog?  I THINK I knew what that was but definitely didn't have any sort of experience with it!  Heck I never even took a selfie before! 😂

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Business, Health and Fitness Business, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Information, Beachbody Coach Training Group, Team Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Do I have the personality to be a "salesperson?"  Ha!  Not even close!  I am an introvert through and through!  My "sales" experience is non existent!  BUT, I was told that this wasn't a job where you had to be a salesperson and you know what?  She was right!  While there are tons of other companies out there that are hardcore when it comes to selling products,  I truly focus my job as a Coach around SHARING my lifestyle, my ups/downs, my transformations, my recipes, etc In doing so, I have been able to attract others who are similar to me and/or who feel a trust in me to help them on their journey.

Was I concerned about the amount of time I would need? You bet I was!  As if taking care of a 2 and 3 year old wasn't enough?!  But I figured it out.  I put in some time while my kiddos napped and after they went to bed for the night.  Yes, I had to sacrifice some TV time and no, the laundry doesn't always get done right away. But every decision to sit down to get some work done, even for a mere 5 minutes, has been worth it.

I honestly could not be happier with where I am at right now.  The freedom and flexibility in my schedule is something that I was CRAVING when I was in the classroom.  As a result, I've got a team of Coaches under me who are kind, considerate, passionate, determined, driven, and dedicated to their health and fitness business.

To say that I am blessed and grateful is an understatement.  My family has been able to do things that we didn't think possible due to my classroom schedule.
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Business, Health and Fitness Business, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Information, Beachbody Coach Training Group, Team Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

As a desire to pay it forward, I am looking for up to 5 women who want to make health & fitness THEIR business!

So WHY is NOW the time to join our Coaching community? 
Beachbody is ready to EXPLODE with upcoming announcements and will make my job, as a health and fitness coach, even better!

* 3 new fitness programs in 2017
* 2 new Shakeology flavors
* and the fact that Beachbody is going International?!!  Crazy!!

Oh, and let's not forget about the All Access Beachbody on Demand pack that just so happens to be in high demand?!!

→ I am hosting a 15 day Girl Boss Coach training beginning on Monday, April 10th.  This training is for anyone in my downline or those who decide to take that leap of faith and sign up.
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Business, Health and Fitness Business, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Information, Beachbody Coach Training Group, Team Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

This Girlboss group is designed to help my new Coaches learn the basics of Coaching and launch their businesses!  It is designed for those women who are looking for something bigger and better....something that could potentially allow them to quit their job or at least provide another income to their family. As a mentor, I match the pace of my Coaches depending on THEIR goals.  It is for those who are passionate about helping others and who are teachable. 

The training will consist of:
I have created a systematic approach to help train my new Coaches and to help them see the potential that they hold. We are part of a top team in the entire company which opens up endless amounts of support to help guide you.

In addition to the training, my Coaches are added in to my larger team page where they have access to a plethora of information. To say that there is a lack of support when joining my team would be 100% wrong.  As a team we don't "compete" against each other, we encourage, support, and bounce ideas off of each other.  Because after all, a team that works together, grows together. 

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Business, Health and Fitness Business, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Information, Beachbody Coach Training Group, Team Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker


So what do you say?  Don't be fearful of the future.  Don't hold yourself back because you are afraid of what others will think or that you might fail. Think about the lives you can change, including your own!

You hold the key to success!  Whatever amount of time, effort, and dedication you want to put in to this business is 100% up to you!

To apply to my Girl Boss Coach Training, please fill out and submit the form below.
**This training group is for those who are not already actively working with a Coach (who is not a part of my team).  **


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,