A FREE Opportunity for You!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs,
5 Day FREE Beachbody Coach Group 
Happy Sunday!  So, I typically like to do a Sunday post about meal planning and whatever workout I've been focusing on; however, I thought I'd switch things up a bit today.  I have an AMAZING opportunity to offer you!  Beginning tomorrow, September 22, I am inviting you to a 5 Day Beachbody Coach Q&A online group.  It will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  You will have the privilege of hearing from the currently ranked #1 coach in the company, as well as other successful coaches on the Dream Team.  This will be your chance to listen about the logistics of the business, the time involved, and the exclusive opportunities that are available to you when joining the Dream Team - a perk of being on the #1 team :)

Beachbody is unlike any other company or "job that I have come across.  I'll be honest, just like many others, I was skeptical at first.  I was worried about the whole "pyramid scheme" and I was super concerned with becoming a "salesperson."  Truth be told, neither of these scenarios represent the company.  You don't have to "jump down people's throats" trying to sell products and make a quota.  It's not like that AT ALL! In fact, many people that I come across have been misinformed about what coaching is all about.  As a result, I acknowledged those Top 10 Misconceptions with REAL, LEGIT, responses. As a coach, I share the tips, foods, and programs that are working for ME and my family. I display positive motivation in hopes that even one person each day is inspired to make a healthy choice.  
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs,
CEO calls to Successful Coaches

If I'm being honest, I was a bit of a pessimist before finding Beachbody.  I found excuse after excuse as to why something wouldn't work.  I always looked at things in a perspective of "what could go wrong."  Since joining Beachbody, and more specifically, The Dream Team,  I am surrounded by positive, inspirational leaders who support and motivate each other.  NO ONE is left to fail.  We have  a system in place that truly helps new coaches and sets them up for success.

  Beachbody honors and respects their coaches.  the CEO of the company, Carl Daikeler, personally calls successful coaches!  We are even recognized and rewarded for our success in helping others.   That is something that I was NOT used to and is such a great feeling!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Rewards
Beachbody Coach Rewards
Take, for example, the July Team Beachbody Cup challenge.  To keep it simple and short, during the month of July, coaches created teams of 5 and had a contest as to which team could help the most people throughout the  month.    How did we do that?  We ran online accountability groups where we invited people to join.  Within the groups we taught about healthy eating, meal planning, shared our personal tips (lots of traveling/vacation tips at the time), and provided that motivation and accountability to keep people on track to reaching their health and fitness goals.  As a results, I have been rewarded with awesome new {free} Beachbody Gear, and even a {free} Up by Jawbone!  Incredible!  All of this just by helping others, something that seems so common?  Are you serious?! 


Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Reward
Beachbody Coach Reward


Yet again, in August, {again, by helping others succeed in their goals}, coaches were rewarded with a cool fitness gear pack: stability ball, speed rope, and agility ladder! 

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Reward
Beachbody Coach Rewards

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Reward
Beachbody Coach Commission 
As I approach, and as people approach me, about the coaching opportunity, a common comment that comes up is "it sounds too good to be true."  It does, doesn't it?!  Honestly, taking this risk and leap of faith has been one of the best decisions in my life.  I am truly living my life by design.  I have control of where  my business is headed and I can not wait for what the future brings!  I really don't want to turn this post into money; however, I want to share with you the potential (in a short amount of time) that you can achieve as a coach.  In one week's time, I was able to take care of the monthly preschool cost for my two toddlers, my daughter's monthly dance tuition, and a few other monthly expenses.  In one week!  Beachbody coaching is providing me with that "extra fluff" so that staying home with my daughters doesn't cause a financial burden to my family.  And if you have the thought that you need to be home all day in order to succeed in this business, you are WAY off.  It comes down to how bad you want it.  EVERYONE is busy.  You are certainly not alone!  Just because I am home with my girls doesn't mean I am on the computer all day long!  It's not possible!  I can't tell you how many coaches on the Dream Team have a full time job, 2+ kids at home, and crazy busy schedules. It's about prioritizing.   Is it worth staying up an extra hour at night or getting up a little bit earlier in the morning?  Are you willing to sacrifice some evening TV time?  

So I ask, could this be a good fit for you?  I know being a Beachbody coach isn't for everyone.  I get it!  But what if it IS for YOU?  How would it make you feel to help others reach their health and fitness goals all while you are reaching yours?  You don't have to have some fancy degree and you don't even have to at your goal body.  You just have to have a heart and care about others and their success. 

Before you think that it's too late to jump on board, check out part of Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler's post as of this morning:

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Reward

Since joining Beachbody just over a year ago, Focus T25, P90X3, 21 Day Fix, PiYO, and soon to be P90, Insanity Max 30, and the 21 Day Fix Extreme has been (or will be) released.  This solid company is not going anywhere.  We all have the common motive of helping to end obesity.  


Are you curious if this is something that YOU could not only do, but SUCCEED in? You may not have a goal of doing something like this full time, but just want to help others all while earning that "extra fluff" to your budget.  Are you curious as to what it takes, how to make money, and the commitment involved?

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Free Group, Work from Home Opportunities,  Health and Fitness Jobs, Part Time Health and Fitness Jobs, Beachbody Reward


Join me TOMORROW for the 5 Day Sneak Peek.  Heck, it's FREE!  There are  NO strings attached and no purchase necessary!  All you need is about 10 minutes each day to check in with the daily post(s).  You will be able to ask any and all questions that you  have in order to see if this is a good fit for you.  If you decide it's not for you, no problem!  If you decide to move forward, we can chat about your business goals and I will help set you on a path to success!  After all, you WILL be a part of the #1 team in the company!  There is an exclusive training for beginning coaches so that you are not figuring everything out on your own.  You get to work at your pace, on your own goals, and ask any and all questions you have to a team of positive, knowledgeable leaders. 

If you are interested in joining the 5 Day group you have 3 choices:

1.  Fill out and submit the form below. 
2. Send me a Facebook friend request and message me! 
3. Email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com 




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , ,