Master's Hammer and Chisel Weeks 2 and 3

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
The Master's Hammer and Chisel
Weeks 2 and 3 of The Master's Hammer and Chisel is complete and I am almost done with Week 4!  If you follow my blog, I want to first GREATLY apologize.  I haven't blogged in quite some time!!!  It was on my to-do list just about every day but with my girls being home for a long holiday break, sicknesses, and some upcoming travel plans stealing my attention, I just haven't had the chance!  

So, I wanted to take some time today to talk about Weeks 2 and 3 of the Hammer and Chisel Program! I will do a Week 4 update early next week too! 

Not to my surprise, I am getting great results with The Master's Hammer and Chisel.  I am seeing a lot of definition in my arms and feeling it in my core and booty too!!  Talk about SQUATS! I did end up increasing my weights and am getting an even better calorie burn too! 


The Week 2 Workouts Include:
Chisel Cardio
Max Hammer Strength
Chisel Agility
Hammer Power
Chisel Balance
Hammer Conditioning
Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan

The Week 3 Workouts Include:
Total Body Hammer
Chisel Agility
Max Hammer Strength
Total Body Chisel
Hammer Plyometrics
Iso Strength Chisel

I've got a sneak peek of Max Hammer Strength Below!


Overall, I LOVE the variety of this program, more specifically, the workouts! I'm not bored and not repeating the workouts a million times.  I also love the balance of cardio with weights and just plain lifting.  I'm not used to this type of workout and wasn't sure if I'd like it, but talk about muscle gain!  I was pleasantly surprised with this!

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
No Excuses!
Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Meal Planning
As for the nutrition, let's just say I'm glad the holidays are over!  It was a rough one! I stayed on track for the most part but I did have a bit more cheats than I would have liked.  Another big perk of this program is it pretty much follows the same plan as the 21 Day Fix. 

  It has the color coded portion control containers, foods lists, recipes, and more!  So, it was nice to not have to learn a new plan and switch what I was already doing.

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Shakeology
I of course am still drinking my daily Shakeology too! That was a life saver over the holidays!! As I've been talking with new potential clients over the past couple of weeks, I am realizing that many people seem to think Shakeology is a protein shake when in fact, it isn't! It is a nutritional shake that contains your daily dose of nutrients.  It has the proper carb to protein ratio so it keeps you feeling fuller, longer.  For me personally, I have noticed an increase in my energy levels, it has curbed my cravings, and I love the convenience of it!  In fact, I am going away for the weekend and I have my mini blender and a couple scoops of shakeo packed!  Another misconception is that Shakeology is only needed if you are looking to lose weight.  While in fact it can help you lose weight, it doesn't have to be for that purpose! I actually have quite a few people that are maintaining their weight and using Shakeology as a healthy snack!

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Energize
I am also continuing to use Energize, which is from the Beachbody Performance Line. Prior to this, I had never even tried any sort of energy drink.  I'm such a plane Jane and simply like my plain old water to drink.  So to say I was hesitant is an understatement. In fact, I bough a sample pack of Energize while I was at a Beachbody conference and it sat on my dining room table for about 2 months before I tried it!  I'm so glad I did because I LOVE it! Plus, it's perfect for Hammer and Chisel!  It gives me the perfect boost of energy to push through my workouts without SO much energy that I am tingling and crash 30 minutes later.





ANYWAYS, here is my Week 3 meal plan that follows the 1200-1499 calorie / container range.

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Hammer and Chisel or 21 Day Fix Meal Plan


 It really does help to have everything planned out!  I actually print my plans and put them on my kitchen counter so that I am always reminded of what I should be eating. Then, I prep as much as I can and viola!  It's so much easier to stay on track!

The foods on the food lists are totally normal and can be found at your local grocery store, Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, etc.  I'm a fan of veggie omelets and sprouted whole grain toast!  I also like salads but no, I don't have them every single day and that's not all I eat!! I'd much prefer a yummy salad over fast food for lunch!  

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Veggie Omelet and Whole Grain Sprouted Toast

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Salad with Veggies and Cottage Cheese

 So, overall I'd say thing are going pretty well! I love January because I get to come in contact with so many people who are ready to make that lifestyle change!  So, I hope my journey inspires you to get healthy, and more importantly, STAY healthy!

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan


Past Hammer and Chisel Updates:
About the Program...
Week 1


 Are you looking to make a change?  Maybe you weren't ready at the beginning of the month or maybe you tried something and realized you need some support!  I am starting my A Healthy YOU in 2016 on January 18th!  We will begin with a planning and prep week where I will help you get physically and mentally prepared for this healthy lifestyle change!  The group will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members can see what is being posted.  In addition, I will help to match you up with a program that best suits YOUR needs. 

**My accountability groups are for my personal customers and Coaches only. If you are already working with a Beachbody Coach, I encourage you to reach out to him or her to see what groups are being offered. **

Hammer and Chisel, Hammer and Chisel Equipment, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, Hammer and Chisel Workouts, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Online Health and Fitness Groups
Online Health and Fitness Group

 So, what do you say?  Are you in?!!!  Fill out the application below to apply!  Spots are officially OPEN!!!


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,