What Happens in Vegas...

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014


Hey there!  So if you follow me at all, then I'm sure you are fully aware that I spent 4 days last week in Las Vegas for the annual Coach Summit 2014!  Be prepared for picture overload!  The theme of the event was Never Give Up.  Sometimes when people face a challenge, whether it be with weight loss or even building a business, giving up becomes more of a reality.  Every training, including the guest keynote speakers, spoke with the common theme of Never Giving Up.  The first guest speaker I got to listen to was Darren Hardy.  Darren Hardy is the publisher and founding director of SUCCESS magazine.  He is a businessman, author to many books including my favorite, The Compound Effect, a private equity investor, corporate advisor, and a mentor to CEO's and entrepreneurs.  Whew!  Can you say...SUCCESSFUL!  His speech was very inspiring.  He alked a ot about failure and how it does not define you.  He spoke about his non-typical upbringing and how he was able to turn failure in to success.
Beachbody Coach Summit 2014, Darren Hardy
Darren Hardy

The other keynote speaker I had the pleasure of listening to was Diane Nyad. Diane is an author, journalist, motivational speaker, and what many know her as, a long distance swimmer.  She completed the historic Cuba to Florida swim.  I loved listening to her speak because she talked about the power of belief and having a dream.  Did you know that by the time she successfully completed her swim it was on her 5th attempt at age 64?  WOW!  She was simply amazing! Nothing stopped her, not even her friends and family who didn't believe it was a good idea to try it on the 5th attempt.

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014, Diane Nyad
Diane Nyad

The final  speaker that spoke about failure, belief, and dreaming big was the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler.  His billion dollar Beachbody business did not come easy.  He, too, had repeated life failures throughout his life that made him the person he is today and the company that he created.  You see, many of us see successful people and create reasons for their success, i.e:  good timing, the money to invest, personality, time, lives in a good area, etc.  It always appears that it was easy for people who are at the top, or are at least extremely successful in whatever it is they do.  I am telling you, that is not the case!  It takes a repeated attempt of failures to get there.  The key is, to NEVER GIVE UP!


Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
CEO, Carl Daikeler

It was truly a blessing to be there.  I debated on going for months and wasn't sure I wanted to make the investment.  At the beginning of the new year I kept hearing the hype about how motivational, inspirational, and beneficial it would be to attend.  A common theme among many successful coaches was that going to Summit was their business changer.  I now see why.  Being a part of the Beachbody family is a decision that I know I will never regret. A family full of coaches who range from having full time/part time jobs aside from Beachbody to stay at home moms.  It doesn't matter what you do, you can have the ability to coach too!  It is a solid company that truly wants to be a part of ending the trend to obesity.  I had the opportunity to listen to the future goals of the company, about the approximate 52% growth they have experienced over the years, and the new products that are being released.  Just in 2014, Beachbody had an extremely successful release of the 21 Day Fix, has just released Chalene Johnson's new program, PiYo, the brand new 3 Day Shakeology Refresh kit, and in September 2014, Tony Horton's new program, P90!  All of that in just one year!  And I bet that's not all!

PiYo, 3 Day Shakeology Refresh
PiYo and 3 Day Shakeology Refresh Kit!

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Fellow Dream Team Coaches
I was honored to be able to earn some of the perks that were up for grabs.  I was invited to attend an exclusive poolside Sequins and Studs party simply because of the number of people I was able to help the past couple of months.  It was great to mingle with other coaches, meet some coaches in person that I have only built a relationship with through social media, and talk about how others run their business and help others.  Talk about motivation!!
Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
One of my coaches, and Summit roomie, Alexis
Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Sequins and Studs Party Complete wit Fireworks!

Aside from the great parties, I earned my way to a celebrity fitness trainer Photo Opp!  I earned this because I was one of the top earners in May for my rank!  It was so cool to actually meet the people that I watch and work out with on a daily basis!  In addition to the trainers, I was able to shake hands and meet the CEO, Carl, Daikeler. I even got a hug from Shaun T! 
Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Carl Daikele, Chalene Johnson, Autumn Calabrese 

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Les Mills Pump Trainers
Beachbody Coach Summit 2014 - Shaun T
Shaun T

Of course, as a Beachbody coach, fitness is a part of my life now. A super cool opportunity that I had was to do some live workouts with the trainers!  I choose to do a live PiYo workout with Chalene Johnson and a T25 Workout with Shaun T.  On the final morning, all 9,000+ coaches met in the MGM Grand back parking lot and did a 90 Minute Workout (15 minutes with each trainer): Chalene Johnson, Les Mills Pump, Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, and of course, Shaun T.  All I can say is, INCREDIBLE!!

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Live Workouts

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Super Saturday Workout

Beachbody Coach Summit 2014
Waiting in line for PiYo

The final aspect of my first Beachbody Coach Summit was of course, the Beachbody Challenge winners.  Each age group had a male and female winner for their transformation story using Beachbody products.  They were all invited to Summit to be recognized on stage and share their journey's.  Then, out of all of the contestants, one male and one female was choose to win the grand prize of $100,000!!!  It seriously was an absolutely incredible experience that gave me chills and teared up my eyes!  To see how far all of these challengers have come was amazing.  All because of a decision that each and every one of them made....living a healthy lifestyle.  It wasn't about who lost the most weight or how "skinny" everyone got.  In fact, many of the challengers were still continuing on their journey!  It was the fact that they made a decision, a commitment, and with the help of their coaches, were able to stick with it and get the deserving results.  

2014 Beachbody Challenge Winners
2014 Beachbody Challenge Winners

I truly wish everyone could be surrounded with the amazing amount of people that I was blessed to spend my long weekend with. To think, what started out with me just wanting to share my story, something to dabble in on the side while I was taking a one year break from my teaching job to raise my daughters, has turned in to this.  I feel fortunate to have been able to now fully resign from my 9 year teaching career so that I can raise my daughters and do something that I am absolutely LOVING.....helping others!


Are you living your life by design?  Do you feel that what you are doing has a purpose?  Are you happy?  Next summer I will be headed to Nashville for the 2015 Beachbody Coach Summit and I would love to take some of my coaches with me!  Do you have that burning desire to see what coaching is all about?  You know, that feeling in your stomach that is telling you that maybe you should give it a try?  I was the same way!  It took me almost a year of contemplating before I made the commitment! And now I am thinking....if only I would have started sooner!  If you would like more information on becoming a coach please complete the application below to be considered for a spot on my team!
I will be mentoring 5 new coaches in an exclusive Coach Apprenticeship program beginning July 7th.
Oh, and should I mention that you would be a part of the currently ranked #1 and fastest growing team in the company??!!  Yep, that's right!  You will be set up for success from the time you begin! The last way you want to live your life is always thinking, What If?



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,