End of Summer Challenge Options!

Ok so first of all, can you BELIEVE that it is AUGUST already?!!  This summer has just flown by for me and I can't believe all of the back to school supplies are EVERYWHERE! I don't know about you, but my Summer has been crazy busy...and definitely fun!  Between our family vacation and weekend trips to amusement parks, family visits, birthday and holiday parties, I have had more than enough opportunities to get myself off track with my eating habits.  I  mean seriously, could those boardwalk French fries smell any more delicious?!  And could the spreads of food at family parties get any bigger?!  Or how about the S'Mores and roasted marshmallows on those cool Summer nights?!

So, although Summer is not over yet and some family vacations have not taken place yet, we are getting down to the wire.  September will be here before we know it!  Although statistics show that people tend to pack on some pounds during the Winter months, Summer is a bit difficult too!  There are so many yummy temptations!  Do I dare ask....did you get sucked in to those temptations? Did you have those big plans at the beginning of Summer to get some exercise in and eat healthier because the weather is nice, you may have some more free time, and/or you know you will be sporting those shorts, tanks, and dare I say, bathing suits?!  Did you come home from your Summer vacation with snug fitting shorts?  I know the feeling all too well!  That vicious cycle happened to me throughout many Summers!  

If any of what I am talking about sounds familiar and if you can relate, then I may have something that you are interested in!  I have opened up spots for TWO different health and fitness accountability groups that I will be running in August.  Let me tell you about them!

OPTION #1!

21 Day Fix, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix accountability groups
21 Day Fix Testimonials 
First, I have my most popular group, the 21 Day Fix group beginning on Monday, August 11!  This is currently Beachbody's number one selling program.  Why? Because it combines simple nutrition and 30 minutes exercise into a 21 Day program that gives fast results!  And I am not talking about results in just the form of a number on the scale or measuring tape.  Of course, by following the program you will lose weight and inches, but it's even more than that.  You will learn how to create a healthy lifestyle that both you and your family can adapt to!  It's not about you making something separate for dinner than the rest of your family.  It's about trying to foods, seeing what your family enjoys, and "cleaning" it up a bit.   

So, how do my 21 Day Fix groups work?  Well, for starters, if you are ready to commit to living a healthy life, then I will commit to helping you!  The groups lasts for four weeks. For the first full week we spend some time setting realistic goals, taking measurements, and then of course, meal planning!  I provide customized help/support so that you are ready to go for Day 1 of the program.  Each week, including the very first, I post a customizable color coded 21 Day Fix meal plan, like the one posted below.  I give you the file so that you can make changes and add in foods you like and delete foods that just don't work for you!  In addition, we all replace one meal with Shakeology, a super healthy nutritious shake that will provide you with your daily dose of nutrients.  Then, we all go through the 21 Days TOGETHER!  Everyone in the closed online accountability group will check in for the daily mindset tip or motivation and then rate their day in the evening.  There is no fee for the group itself.  The required commitment is purchasing the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack through me as your coach! 

I seriously can not say enough about this program.  I have been running 21 Day Fix groups every 4 weeks since February and I absolutely LOVE the results that each of the challengers get!  Between losing weight/inches and just feeling GREAT, it is all worth it!   Trainer Autumn Calabrese hit this program right on Target! It is truly for ANYONE!  Even if you are a vegan/vegetarian!  The workouts are all 30 minutes each and there is a modifier in each workout so that anyone can do it!  

I am accepting 5 more challengers in to my August 11th group!  The last day to place your order for the program will be Sunday, August 10th!

21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Clean Eating
Sample 21 Day Fix Meal Plan












OPTION #2!


Clean Eating, T25, PiYO, Online health and fitness groups
If you are thinking that the 21 Day Fix may just not
be for you, then I've got another option!  On August 25th, I am going to be starting a 30 day general Back to School Challenge!  The group will run similar to the 21 Day fix group in that the first week will be spent on planning and prep (setting goals, taking measurements, and meal planning).  As for the nutrition end, I teach about Clean Eating throughout the group and implement meal planning within.  I will still post my daily mindset tips and weekly  meal plans that can be customized, and we will all replace one meal per day with Shakeology to maximize results.  At the end of the 30 days everyone can decide whether or not to continue with Shakeology. The difference is, everyone can select his/her Beachbody program of choice!  That means, you can get Chalene Johnson's newest program PiYO, or, you can take advantage of one of the awesome August promotions that Beachbody is offering.  T25, 10-Minute Trainer, and the Brazil But Lift challenge packs  have  been temporarily reduced this month!  Seriously, who doesn't have at least 10 minutes in their day to get a great workout in?!   If you are thinking of another Beachbody workout, no problem!  There are tons to choose from!
T25, 10-Minute Trainer, Brazil Butt Lift


BUT, I do want to make something clear.  If you have been interested in trying the popular T25 workout, then this is the month to do it!  It was just announced that this is THE LAST TIME this challenge pack will go on promotion in 2014!  Yikes!!



Spots for this group have JUST opened up!  I am accepting 10 people in to this group!  The group itself does not cost anything.  The requirement is that you commit to a challenge pack program through me as your coach! 

Clean Eating,  Online Health and Fitness Groups

Ok so let's face it.  The perfect time will NEVER happen, right?!  So why not start now?!  Let me help you knock down those obstacles that may stand in your way of creating and living a healthy life.  There is no better time to start working on your health than NOW!  Think of how much further you will be in just one month! Being able to transfer your new healthy habits to your family is priceless.  So, who's with me?!

I can't wait to see the success stories that come from these groups!  Will YOU be the next big transformation?

Whether you are interested in the 21 Day Fix Group or the Back to School Challenge, please fill out the form below to reserve your spot and/or get more information.



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,