Insanity Max 30 is COMPLETE!! Check out my review and results!

Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30
Good Sunday Morning!! So, today is the big day!  The day that I am ready to share my Insanity Max 30 results, as well as my personal review of the program!  So, overall, I am pretty proud of accomplishing this program from start to finish.  I'm not a huge cardio fan so I was a bit nervous about doing such an intense cardio workout. In fact, while I was excited to hear that Shaun T was coming out with another program, I wasn't sold on actually purchasing it myself.  As the release date came closer, I was starting to get that itch to give it a try.  So, I ordered it!  I ran an exclusive Insanity Max 30 challenge group, which is a group where I provide support, motivation, and accountability throughout the duration of the program.  The only difference is, I didn't just LEAD the group, I acted as a challenger too!  What does that mean?  It means that along with 5 other fabulous ladies who fully committed to the program, I not only provide that motivation and support, but I shared my accountability stats and progress as well.  If I had a bad day, I shared it! If I skipped a workout, I admitted it!  As a group, we all held each other accountable to our goals, and it just plain WORKED!  

Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30

Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30
Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30
So, let's talk about what exactly my start to finish looked like.  I was off to a great start when I began Week 1.  The workouts were kicking my BUTT and I was modifying quite a bit. In addition, I felt soooo sore that first week!  Week 2 came along and I couldn't believe it, but I actually noticed an increase in my Max Out time!  That was motivation enough for me to just keep on going.  Then came Week 3....dun dun dun!!!  While I was still seeing an increase in my Max Out times, I ended up skipping a couple of workouts and yes, having a few more treats than intended due to the holidays.  I followed that 80/20 rule the week of Christmas but even at that, I was feeling pretty BLAH! But you know what?  I'M HUMAN! I'm certainly NOT perfect!  So, after redoing Week 4, I was finally in to Month 2 and whew wee!!  The workouts DEFINITELY picked up in intensity, which I didn't even think was possible! There were a lot of push up type moves and even one handed burpees! Yikes!!

Here are my top 3 reasons why I LOVED this program:

1. It contains all 30 minute workouts 5 days per week.  There are no double days unless you add in the 10 minute Ab Attack  workouts every now and then.  Even on Day 60, the workouts are still challenging and leaving me sore! 
2. It follows the 21 Day Fix Nutrition Plan!  Say what?!!  That's right, this program has the food lists and serving sizes for each category so for those who do NOT already have the containers, you can still do it too! I have never found such an effective nutritional plan that works for everyone!
3. Motivation!!  I've done other Shaun T workouts and have enjoyed those as well, but nothing like Insanity Max 30.  I found him to be super motivational and I especially loved that his people doing the workouts with him in the videos struggled too!  That's kind of weird huh?  Seriously though, I hate watching workout videos were the people barely even work up a sweat.  With Max 30, everyone is running to the Max Out board writing their Max Out times in, and that INCLUDES Shaun T himself! 

Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30
In all honesty, I really can't think of anything negative to say about this program! It certainly isn't for someone who is a beginner just starting out on his or her fitness journey. It kept me interested throughout the entire 60 days and I can't even begin to tell you how much stronger I feel!!  A big accomplishment for me was increasing the number of "un modified" push ups I could do.  Pushups just aren't my thing and I swear every time I do about 5 standard push ups, I feel like I am going to collapse!  I started noticing a difference in my arms, obviously, and even my energy!

So, how about that nutrition guide?  As I said above, one of the cool features of this program is that it pretty much follows the 21 Day Fix program.  That was GREAT news to me because I have been basing pretty much all of my meal plans on of the 21 day fix for almost a year now!  It's all totally normal foods that are inexpensive and easy to find. So how did I do with it?  I would say I did good 85% of the time.  I know, it's not 100% but, I am still happy with how far I have come!  Christmas and New Years were thrown in to the mix and while I did not over indulge in sweets each of those days, I DID have a couple too many! What can I say?  I'm human, right?!!!
One consistent thing that I did do daily with the nutrition plan was drink my Shakeology. I just can't get enough of that stuff!! 
Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Ok so let's talk about my Insanity Max 30 Results!! Truth be told, I was hoping to have better results than this, BUT, I know why I didn't.  It's because of my nutrition!  Anyone can work their tail off in the gym or doing a home fitness program; however, if you don't get that nutrition under control you are wasting your time!  While I did have some cheats throughout the 60 days, I am down 6 pounds and 8 inches!  I'll definitely take that! I do not typically share pictures of my results once I complete a program, but I feel such an improvement in my overall strength that I decided to share after all.
Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
Insanity Max 30 Results


So, thinking back, I am SO glad that I decided to give Insanity Max 30 a try!  It's all about stepping out of your comfort zone.  Is that something you do each day? I've come to realize that by stepping out of your comfort zone and giving something a try, you really CAN do it!  Too many people let fear get in the way and that is only pushing those dreams back!  If you are serious about making a change, whether it be physically, mentally, financially, etc. then you have to go for it! Think about how far you would be today if you would have went for something you wanted a year ago! Don't live with regret. Set goals, go for it, and conquer them! 

Insanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T

So, what's next for me? The 21 Day Fix EXTREME of course!! I got so excited last Fall to hear that there would be another 21 Day Fix program and was so bummed that I had to wait until February to get it!  Well, February is here and look at that beauty!!! I just finished up my first 21 Day Fix Extreme meal plan and am ready to kick off this fabulous new program! You can follow my journey right here on my blog!

vInsanity Max 30 Results, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30 Workouts, Shaun T
21 Day Fix Extreme

If you are interested in joining one of my upcoming accountability groups, here is what I have going on. 

1. Monday, February 9th I have a Pick Your Fix 21 day / 21 day extreme group.
2. Monday, February 9th I also have a 30 day Fit in February group using any Beachbody fitness program/challenge pack.
3. Monday, February 16th I am running a couples challenge!  That's right!  You and your significant other, spouse, or even a friend can join in on the challenge! The requirement will be a Beachbody fitness program/Challenge Pack of your choice, which I will help you decide on!
4. Monday, February 23rd I am running another Pick your Fix group. 

If you are interested in more information or reserving your spot, please fill out and submit the application below and I will be in touch!!


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Labels: , , , , , ,