2016 New Year New You Challenge


New Year Health and Fitness Group, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Meal Planning, Healthy Eating, Healthy Recipes, January health and fitness support, Successfully Fit,  Lisa Decker
New Year Resolutions
Well, we’re getting close you know.  January 1st is right around the corner and that means New Year Resolutions are going to be in full effect.  I was doing a little research on common resolutions and I bet you can’t guess what seemed to pop up EVERYWHERE.   Ok, maybe you can guess…..losing weight and getting healthy!  Surprise  Surprise!  Many people plan to join a gym, start eating healthy after gaining all of the holiday weight, and have high hopes for their own transformations due to their dedication at the beginning of the month. 

That was TOTALLY me for SEVERAL years.  Right after we would ring in the New Year I always had these high hopes of losing a bunch of weight and “getting healthy.”  The problem was that dedication didn’t last too long.  Why?  Simple.  I would exercise for about two weeks , “eat healthy” and then life would get in the way.  I would be too busy to get my workout in one night, which would turn in to two nights, then three…..  On top of that, I would never really see or feel much of a difference.  So, why bother, right?  Here in Central PA we wear jeans and sweaters for a few months so we may as well wait until closer to Spring to jump back on the bandwagon, right? Yep, that was my life for a LONG time. 

It wasn’t until about 2 ½ years ago that it finally kicked in that being healthy isn’t a phase. It’s a LIFESTYLE.  So, I am in to my third holiday season since that whole perception has changed and I have to say, life is a whole lot easier when you aren’t constantly focused on losing weight, but rather just living your life in a healthy way.  

New Year Health and Fitness Group, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Meal Planning, Healthy Eating, Healthy Recipes, January health and fitness support, Successfully Fit,  Lisa Decker

I found that I was constantly failing for two reasons. 

1.     I really didn’t know what I was doing.  My version of eating healthy was greatly limiting my calorie intake and buying anything that had low fat, fat free, 0 calories, etc. labeled on it. 
2.     I didn’t have any support.  Sure, I had co workers that would be in the same position and we’d chat here and there, but I never had that 24/7 support to help keep me motivated and dedicated to what I was doing. Let me tell you, having someone cheering you on and providing you with that motivation makes a WORLD of difference!   

So, in order to help prevent the mistakes that I was constantly making, I became a health and fitness coach in 2013 and started running private accountability groups where I help support, motivate, and hold others accountable to living a healthy life! 

Having said that, I am OFFICIALLY opening up my 2016 NEW YEAR NEW YOU accountability group!!

New Year Health and Fitness Group, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Meal Planning, Healthy Eating, Healthy Recipes, January health and fitness support, Successfully Fit,  Lisa Decker
New Year New You Accountability Group

When does it start and what does it entail?
My 2016 New Year New You group will begin on Monday, January 4th, 2016.  It will last 4 weeks. At that point, we will evaluate how things are going and decide if you want to move on to the next group or not.  I run my groups through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  We will begin with a planning week where we will set our goals, take our measurements / before pic (no, you don’t have to share these with the group), and then I will dive in to the meal planning and prep process.  By Monday January 11th you will have a meal plan in place along with a fitness program so that you are ready to go!  I spend a week with planning and prep so that you are physically and mentally ready to make this change. I feel that often times people jump so fast in to a program and aren’t really prepared (which sets you up for failure).  After planning week is over, I provide daily tips, motivation, and support along with meal plans, meal plan templates, and an overall safe friendly environment to share your ups and downs through the process.  In addition, each day I ask that everyone logs in and rates their day (good or bad).  When the group is over, you will have the choice to continue on in my groups or stop!  Simple as that!

Who is this group for?
I am accepting up to 15 NEW challengers who are NOT already working with a Beachbody Coach.  If you are actively working with a Coach I encourage you to reach out to him or her and see what groups are available.  If you are NOT actively working with a COACH, then fill out the application below and I will be in touch!  If you are eager to start the process, then before submitting the application below, you can create a FREE account HERE, which will officially make me your personal Coach!
New Year Health and Fitness Group, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Meal Planning, Healthy Eating, Healthy Recipes, January health and fitness support, Successfully Fit,  Lisa Decker

What are the requirements?
As a Beachbody health and fitness coach, I feel very strongly about their fitness programs, along with Shakeology.  Along with my group, you are getting the complete package.  Fitness + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!  So, the requirement for this group is something called a Challenge Pack.

A Challenge Pack is a discounted bundle pack that includes:

**  A fitness program of your choice (I will personally help you decide on what program based on your goals).
·     ** A month supply of Shakeology. Shakeology is a natural nutritional shake that provides you with your daily dose of nutrients.  It has the proper carb to protein ratio that will keep you feeling fuller, longer.  It is NOT a protein shake and it IS a meal replacement.  It can replace a bigger meal like breakfast, lunch, or dinner, OR it can replace a snack.  It is only once per day so a month supply is approximately 30 meals.  
·  **  A 30 day trial of the Club Membership. This is a pretty huge perk because you can access Beachbody on Demand, which allows you to try out ANY Beachbody fitness program! There are 25+ FULL programs, exclusive workouts that are only available On Demand, and sneak peek workouts of the newer programs like Hammer and Chisel, 21 Day Fix, etc.
·      Me as your Coach and access to my accountability group
·      Discounted shipping of $2
·      Guarantee on ALL products

**The price depends on the fitness program you decide on**

Some of the more popular programs include (but are not limited to) 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, PiYo, Insanity Max 30, and Hammer and Chisel. 

How do I sign up?
You have a couple of choices.  It would be best to fill out and submit the application below; however, if you prefer, you can send me an email at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com   In the subject line please put “January Challenge Group.” 

So, what do you think?  Are you in?  Are you ready to make 2016 YOUR YEAR?!! Are you ready to make a change that you can STICK TO?  It’s time to do it the HEALTHY way. It’s time to get that support and motivation and be surrounded with like-minded people who want to make the same healthy change!

This is always a very popular group and it will be available on a first come first serve basis. Stop thinking about it and just do it!



New Year Health and Fitness Group, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Meal Planning, Healthy Eating, Healthy Recipes, January health and fitness support, Successfully Fit,  Lisa Decker


Grab your spot today! 


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,