Holiday Survival Accountability

Holiday Survival

Yes, I'm going to say it!  Soon enough, it's going to be that time (if it hasn't hit you already) for holiday survival.

What does that mean?  Well, we are QUICKLY approaching that time of year where we will have so many social gatherings, parties, and of course, temptations around us in terms of food.  On top of that, we are just plain BUSY!  Just this weekend I found myself creating different to-do lists! Oh, and I took a stroll through Toys R Us to get some ideas and I felt like it was Black Friday!!  I'm not one to start Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving but I have to admit, I picked up a few things already! Ahhh!! For some reason I am feeling the stress! 
Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker
Holiday Survival Accountability Group

ANYWAYS, along with that stress typically comes the junk.  You know what I'm talking about.  In the past, I was that person who always said "it's the holidays" or "I'll get back on track in January."  Does that sound familiar?  January is SUCH a popular time to join gyms, eat healthy, lose weight, etc.  BUT, why wait?  Why not be healthy through the holidays? Instead of treating your body to tons of treats, why not find that healthy balance?



Honestly, it IS possible and you won't feel like you are depriving your body from all of the treats.  SO, to help you do this, I am offering my annual HOLIDAY SURVIVAL accountability group!
Holiday Accountability Group, Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker
Holiday Survival Health and Fitness Accountability Group



At this point you may be thinking.....what the heck is that?! OK, let me explain.  What I do as a health and fitness Coach is run online accountability groups.  I run these group through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  If you don't have a Facebook account we can work out another form of accountability. We start with a planning week where everyone sets their goals, takes measurements and before pictures (no, you don't share these with the group) and then we dive in to the meal planning!  Then, the following Monday we will kick off Day 1!!  

Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker
Holiday Survival Accountability Group
So, planning week for this group will begin on Monday, November 23rd.  Yes, I know that is the week of Thanksgiving; however, it's exactly what it says....PLANNING!  Monday November 30th will kick off the official start to the group, which is pretty good timing if you ask me!!


Who can Join?

For starters, I offer my accountability groups to my personal customers, Coaches, and their challengers, so, if you are not already working with a Beachbody Coach, then you can create a FREE account HERE!   By doing so, I will be your official Coach.  If you'd rather reach out to me for more info, you can do that too. My email address is lisamariedecker@yahoo.com. If you are in a situation where you and your Coach are not in contact and/or are not actively working with him or her, then I'd be happy to help you!  

What is involved?  

The groups themselves are free support.  To join in on the group, you DO need something called a Challenge Pack.  A Challenge Pack is a discounted bundle of a home fitness program and a month supply (30 meals) of a nutritional shake called Shakeology.  Right now there is a GREAT November deal with a VERY popular program called the 21 Day Fix.  I can not praise this program enough!!!  30 minute workouts and a SIMPLE nutrition plan! To learn more, click HERE. This month it even comes with an insulted tote bag!!  Already have the 21 Day Fix?  Maybe you are ready for the next step which is the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!  (also on promotion).   This group is not limited to these two programs. There are some other great programs out there including the newest Shaun T dance workout called CIZE,  something more intense like Insanity Max 30, or even something low impact like PiYo! There are lots to choose from!!  If you are unsure, then we can chat about your goals and I can give you some recommendations.
Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker
Guilt Free Treat - Shakeology

Shakeology is a meal replacement shake that provides you with your daily dose of nutrients. It's one meal that you don't have to think about or plan out, so that's a bonus!  FYI, Shakeology is NOT a protein shake.   A common misconception is that you are on some kind of diet that involves drinking shakes all day. While there are certainly diets out there like that, this type of lifestyle is NOT!!  I personally start my daily with a shake and then eat FOUR other meals throughout the day!  Shakeology comes in at about $4.30 per day and if you ask me, this is the PERFECT time of year to have it on hand.  There are SO many "treat" recipes that are DELICIOUS!!  This will be my third holiday season with Shakeology and I can testify that the past two years I have eaten A LOT less sweets!!  My two favorite holiday recipes are Candy Cane and Gingerbread Man. Snicker-doodle is really good too!!  A common objection that I hear is "it's expensive."  Actually, when purchased in a Challenge Pack, it's a pretty good deal! There are even some other perks you get with a challenge pack than just the program and shakeology. Also, if you give up those mocha lattes and other daily (or multiple times a week) treats then you are most likely breaking even or not spending much more.  I seriously can't tell you how helpful and easy it has been to pass on the Christmas cookies!! 

Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker, Candy Cane Shakeology
Guilt Free Shakeology Treat - Candy Cane Shakeology

Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker, Gingerbread Man Shakeology
Guilt Free Shakeology Treast - Gingerbread Man Shakeology

 So, what do you say?  We are just over one month before Christmas (crazy, huh?)!  With this Holiday Survival group I am going to focus on that 80/20 rule.  We aren't necessarily concerned with losing a bunch of weight (unless that is your goal). The main focus is to not put on those extra holiday pounds AND have the support and motivation to stay on track!  This group is going to run through December 31st; so, we're talking about an ENTIRE month of support!!  I will provide you with meal plans, templates, recipes, daily motivation, support, and accountability.  We will work as a group to keep each other on track with that healthy balance.  HOLIDAY SURVIVAL at its best!

Holiday Survival, Holiday Accountability, Shakeology, Holiday Heath and Fitness, Healthy Holiday, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit,  Meal Planning, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Lisa Decker
Holiday Health and Fitness Accountability

Once the group is over, it will be just in time for my 2016 New Year New You group where we WILL focus on sticking to a program 100% with those New Year Resolutions! 

I'm am opening the Holiday Survival group NOW and am accepting up to 15 NEW customers!  That's about 10 more than normal!  I am determined to help YOU through this holiday season! 

Fill out and submit the application below and I will be in touch within 24 hours!!  The group will be on a first come first serve basis!

Happy Holidays!  



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,