Country Heat Week 1 Review

Good Sunday Morning!! I am officially through WEEK 1 of Country Heat! Whew!! What a week it has been!  I have to say, after going through a week of this program I am not surprised AT ALL with the fact that it has become the #1 selling Beachbody Challenge Pack program (even beating out the 21 Day Fix)!!  Ok Ok, I admit, I had my doubts.  I was skeptical that a dance workout like this would really bring on results.  Heck, I'm not even a Country music fan!  BUT, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try.  All I can say is I am NOT disappointed in the least! In fact, I think the music is great too!
So let me tell you a little bit about the program, and more specifically, Week 1.

For Week 2 Review Click HERE!
For a Week 3 Review Click HERE! 
For a Week 4 (final) Review Click HERE! 

Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit

For the first week the focus is on two workouts:  Country Swing and Giddy Up. You do each workout 3 times and both are about 30 minutes in length. Like every other workout, there is an option to watch about a 15 minute move break down before you do the actual workout.   This is really helpful because when you are doing the actual workout, it's nice to already know the moves and form that you should be using. 

Country Swing includes songs from Keith Urban, Luke Bryan, Frankie Ballard, Billy Currington, and Thomas Rhett. Throughout the workout you get to learn moves like the Grease Step and the 2-Timing Hop!  Check out the video below for a little sneak peek!


Giddy Up is my favorite of the two and features songs from Dierks Bently, Gretchen Wilson, Eric Paslay, Mikel Knight, Big and Rich, and Jill Johnson.  In this workout you learn moves like Rocking Horse and Mules Kicks! Seriously, is this really an exercise program?!!  Check out a sneak peek of this workout below!

Overall, the one thing I can say about both workouts and/or the program in general so far is that I seriously can not believe how much I am sweating when they are over!  And even more so, I can't believe this is even a workout!  It's truly THAT good!  AND, my legs are very tired!!  Several of the moves require you to tighten your core so now I am understanding why the test group results were so fabulous!

Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Ok so let's talk about the nutrition end of it.....

If you already work with me in my groups or if you follow me, you know what I am going to say, right?  Well here it is.... 80% of your results when it comes to a fitness program are based on what the heck you are putting in your  mouth.  You can dance your little heart out for the duration of this program but if you aren't planning, tracking, and staying on point with your nutrition then the results just aren't going to happen.   I know I sometimes need this little reality check too.

SOOO....... it just so happens that the nutrition plan is the same as the 21 Day Fix! You get the container, the food lists, and yep, you can even indulge in some chocolate, wine, and other treats as long as you give up a carb for the day!  This is exactly why this type of portion control plan is so popular.  IT WORKS!  So in Autumn Calabrese's words...."If it's not broken, why fix it?"

Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit

Whether you are on Plan A or Plan D, trust me, you get PLENTY of food.  In order to figure out what plan you are, you follow a simple formula that is based on your weight. Once you get your magic number you find it on the chart and see how many containers you get each day.  It really doesn't get much easier!  As you can see above, on a large dinner plate, I was able to portion out each food (using the containers) and believe me when I say, I was FULL after dinner!! Below you'll see some steak fajitas cooking on the stove and I placed those in a whole wheat tortilla.
Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
 I'm showing you pictures of my meals because I want you to see that eating healthy isn't boring!  It also doesn't mean starving yourself!  My focus when I help others through their journey is to focus on that overall lifestyle change rather than a 30 day diet.
I am heading in to Week 2 tomorrow and I can't wait to try out the new workouts!  I also finished up my meal plan which you can see below. I personally like to keep things simple but do plan to add some new foods to the menu next week.  As always, I stick with my chocolate shakeology first thing each morning because I truly feel that it fuels me for the day.
Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Country Heat Meal Plan












There you have it!  Week 1 is in the books, you've read my review and now you're thinking....maybe I should do this!  And my response is YES YES YES!  If you are someone who doesn't like to exercise or who maybe wants to switch things up for a bit, then I am inviting you to my August 8th Country Heat test group!  Yes, I am running MY OWN test group and I want YOU in it!

---> I've only got TWO MORE SPOTS LEFT!!<---

You can get more of the details HERE but overall, my test group is going to begin with a planning/prep week followed by daily motivation, support, and accountability while we dance the pounds and inches away!

If you have a friend who is interested and wants to commit, bring him or her along too!!!

Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Country Heat Test Group
So what do you say?  Are you in?  Don't let another month go by without doing something for YOU.  Why?  BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Fill out the form below to grab one of the last spots in the group!!!  Enjoy your Sunday!

Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Test Group, What is Country Heat, Meal Planning, Country Heat Workouts, Country Heat Groups, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,