Country Heat Week 2 Review





Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Country Heat Week 2
Week 2 of CountryHeat is in the books and I am still LOVING the program!  I got a great response from my Week 1 review so I wanted to keep blogging about it so that you can learn more about this awesome program! In week 2 you incorporate THREE new workouts!  Overall I am feeling great and let me tell you, my legs are TIRED by the end of the day!  I can definitely feel this program working and am loving the results thus far.  So let’s talk about what you can expect in week 2.


For starters, the nutrition plan is {obviously} the same as week 1.  I love the container plan, which I have been following for a couple of years now, because it truly helps you learn what you should be eating, when you should be eating it, and even more importantly, how much of it you should be eating! 

For a Week 1 Review Click HERE
For a Week 3 Review Click HERE
For a Week 4 (final) Review Click HERE!  



So here is my meal plan going in to Week 3. 

Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Country Heat Meal Plan

The Eating Plan booklet has quite a few REALLY good looking recipes.  I tried the Southern Spiced French Toast and my entire family (which includes my 4 and 6 year old daughters) loved it too!  
Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit, Healthy French Toast
Country Heat Recipes
I say this all the time in my groups but when it comes down to it, you can dance your little heart out every single day but if you can't control what's going in to your mouth, then you will not get the intended results! So how do I solve that problem?  Simple! I meal plan!  Ok it's not THAT simple. Meal planning can take up a good bit of time when you first begin but I'm telling you, it's 100% worth it! Once you get the hang of it then it becomes a habit that you just won't break.  Meal planning is something that I really focus on in my groups because speaking from experience, when you just "wing it" each day, chances are your choices aren't going to be that spectacular. 
Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Country Heat Meal Planing
As always, I am still incorporating my Shakeology daily.  Shakeology is a nutritional shake, not a protein shake, that includes your daily dose of vitamins.  It’s fulfilling, (keeping you full for about 2 ½ to 3 hours), gives you great energy, curbs your cravings, and so much more!  It is worth every penny and then some!  I personally prefer to drink it first thing in the morning because I feel like it just gets me going for the day.  

Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Shakeology
Ok now on to the really fun stuff, THE WORKOUTS!  In week 2 you add in three different workouts.  You alternate between Down and Dirty and Bring the Heat, both of which pick up the pace a bit from week 1 and are even more fun!  In addition to that, there is a Dance Conditioning workout that is incorporated 2 days a week along with the regular workout.  Yes, it adds about 24 extra minutes on to your workout for the day but it’s something you don’t want to skip.  The first several minutes are spent stretching but by the end you are doing planks, crunches, push ups, tricep dips, etc.  This all to Country Music!  It’s funny how you don’t even feel like you are working out!
Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Country Heat Workouts
Down and Dirty includes songs from: Dierks Bently, Brooks & Dunn, Dixie Chicks, Blake Shelton, Joe Diffle, and Billy Currington
Bring the Heat includes songs from: Blake Shelton, Jake Owen, Dierks Bently, Chase Bryant, Alan Jackson, and Tim McGraw
Dance Conditioning includes songs from: Dustin Lynch, Eric Paisley, Sandra Lyon, Kelsea Ballerine, Michael Ray, and Clare Dunn

The workouts are so much fun that even my daughters love joining in!  Below is a little sneak peek of Bring the Heat with my 4 year old. 


I am so excited that my test group got started and am LOVING their energy! All of the feedback and check-ins have been positive and all of the participants seems to be enjoying themselves! 

Did you miss out on the test group?  No problem!  I've got another group starting in about a week and YOU are invited!  It's not a specific Country Heat Test group but rather a Back to School Back to YOU challenge!  That's right, as we are getting back in to the school routine it's also time to get back in to a more stable health and fitness routine.  I am going to be blogging more about the group within the next couple of days; however, to give you an idea......

The group will run through the Beachbody Challenge Tracker app.  Why? Because Beachbody is running a Health Bet challenge!  If you join a group through the app (like mine), and you log your workouts at least 3 days a week and your shakeology at least 5 days a week then guess what?  YOU EARN FREE MONEY!  

How is THAT for accountability?   I will still be providing my daily motivation, support, tips, recipes, etc too!  BONUS!  You can choose any Beachbody fitness program you want (which I will help you with) to join in on the group and of course you will need your shakeology  You are in luck too! There are 15 challenge packs on sale that you can take advantage of!  A Challenge Pack is a bundle pack of a fitness program and Shakeology.  Oh, and you get discounted shipping and a 30 day trial to Beachbody on Demand!  

More details are coming but if you'd like to snag your spot now, fill out the application below and choose the August 29th Health Bet group.  

Don't put your health on the back burner. Do something about it NOW!    


Country Heat Week 2, Country Heat, Country Heat Meal Plan, Country Heat Recipes, Country Heat Results, Country Heat Workouts, Meal Planning, Short Workouts, Family Workouts, Successfully Fit,
Do it for YOU! YOU deserve it!


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,